Season ticket renewal ?

miffa

Quick question on season ticket extra's,

Where exactly does my season ticket allow me to go, Holte suite, Gordon Cowans suite? Do I have to pay to get into these as well? Also the Holte pub? is it still invite only on match days or can I use one of those special tickets with a picture of the queen on?

Thanks in advance

How many do you think we'll have before the start of next season?

around 25k

and last season we had about how many?

purely because i'd just love to see VP get numbers like it used to 38k on a regular basis. 40k+ for the big games

around 25k

purely because i'd just love to see VP get numbers like it used to 38k on a regular basis. 40k+ for the big games

Think we had around 20K last season. Im sure I saw some article claiming Norwich were as big as us because they'd sold the same number of season tickets last season.

Under MON we reached around 28K.

around 25k

Think we had around 20K last season. Im sure I saw some article claiming Norwich were as big as us because they'd sold the same number of season tickets last season.

Well shall we say about 5,000 last season stayed away because of Mcleish, do you reckon that means our attendances will go back to their usual numbers?

around 25k

Well shall we say about 5,000 last season stayed away because of Mcleish, do you reckon that means our attendances will go back to their usual numbers?

I would of thought so. The football on offer last season wasn't going to attract the avid fan, hopefully that will be different next season. I'd expect our average attendance to be around 38K by the end of the season.

• 2 weeks later...

I took the decision last season - at the everton game - that there were better ways of spending £800 - that I could ill afford. Although my mindset has changed dramatically - finances dictate im gunna have to give it a miss this year.

Shame - I think Lambo will get the kids the buzzin - bring in some unknowns - and whilst I don't expect miracles - I think we will some real excitement down villa park.

I am finding that fact that with exception of Darren Bent - every position is up for grabs - quite intriguing.

Some tidbits about this seasons welcome pack have appeared on the OS today - they're sending them out from this week on from the sounds.

ST holders will have a 'special' badge which we are 'encouraged' to wear to make us 'stand out'...these will be silver, but those who have been ST holders for 10 years or more will have a GOLD badge.

Other than that, it looks more or less the same as last year - seat sticker, car sticker, free AVTV, voucher book

As well as AVTV and your loyalty badge, the adult pack includes a return of the popular voucher book, fixture card, seat plaque and window sticker.

A junior pack includes the loyalty badge, stencils, temporary tattoos, fold-out poster, voucher book, fixture card, seat plaque and window sticker.

All those purchasing the junior season ticket who are U14 receive free membership of JV-Life, five cracking comics as well as a pair of cool claret and blue sunglasses.

I'd prefer the U14 Junior freebies tbh - claret and blue sunglasses and temp tattoos! Yes plz.

OS article

Season ticket holders who are yet to renew their tickets for the 2012-13 campaign are reminded that they have until 5pm on Friday to claim their seats.

Seats which have not been renewed by this date are then available to season ticket holders wishing to relocate to a different part of the stadium.

Villa's "relocation weekend" takes place this Saturday and Sunday.

Following that, season tickets will then be released for general sale on Tuesday.

And if you want to pay for your season ticket over six months, the deadline is Friday in person/ by post and Thursday online.

You need to hand in or deliver completed Zebra Finance forms to the ticket office by 5pm on Friday. You can apply online up until 5pm on Thursday.

After this, the finance offer switches to a five-month deal.

Full details at www.avfc.co.uk/seasontickets

What is in the book of vouchers. Money off offers and suchlike ?

From what I remember last season, if this one is the same, there were 2 free pies, 2 free cups of tea or coffee, £10 at a Villa store, 2 buy one get one free coach travel, and I think bogof special bus, too. Then there were some for stuff like x% off at VMF, cheaper room hire for functions, and some sort of hospitality offer.

Â