Season ticket renewal ?

miffa

My old man purchased a couple the other day in K1 they told him to go today and pick the seats but now they are saying no availability there. It still says available online though so he is waiting for a call back

Thanks Pac,

Tried phoning but no one there today, Have to try Wednesday,

Has anyone else used the finance option and had a response after signing the agreement using the e-mail and PIN?

in same boat has you, waiting for office to open wedensday to find out whats happening.

Randy must be rubbing his hands atm, must have double season ticket sales this week alone.

Update: been busy on the car, villa phoned me tickets now sorted

I called yesterday after looking at the availability through the e-ticketing,

penciled down 2 seats together and asked about them, they put them on 'reserve' until they had the all-clear from Zebra finance,

Had a call back this morning saying everything ok, they are sending out a form to sign and return and I should get the tickets towards the end of July,

Happy days!!

Bit of advice (if using Zebra)

Got two season tickets the day McLeish resigned through Zebra. Followed all instructions, got pin, did everything and approved. But nothing from the club.

Waited til Lambert was officially unveiled (for some sort of harmony in my ticket buying process!!) to phone ticket office but was told by Villa they'd received nothing from Zebra even though payments have already started coming out!

Fortunately they apparently have a Zebra team with them at the moment so they sorted it out there and then. So just phone to make sure they've communicated with each other!!

No Welcome Pack til July/August though.

Does anybody know if my girlfriend applies for finance for 2 tickets for me and my Dad will one of the tickets be in her name? Could I still use it?

You certainly can. I have two adult tickets each year even though my son is only 15 as he does not necessarily go to all the games so that ticket gets used by a couple of my mates when its free. Also I never get to every league game with holidays so I let someone else have the tickets.

Its never been a problem, I don't think it bothers the club.

Mind you last season I could not get anyone to take the tickets when I could not go :D

I wouldn't be surprised if it is up there not sure how reliable the ticket thing is on the website but most areas are limited availability, granted some of that is 40% but if you look at the upper trinity it is less than 10% in most areas.

In fact if it is reliable and someone could be bothered I am sure someone could come up with a figure for what has been bought in each area. I got halfway round the trinity after counting the Holte and got to about 13500

Those % numbers for availability will include people who have yet to renew, but still have the option to do so before their seats go on general sale. Though if most do, the figures would seem to be pretty good. A lot of folk wait till the last minute, more or less, I think.

I think after the initial euphoria of the RL era, ST sales were always going to decline, firstly because of economic times and secondly because we rarely sell out at the Board's philosophy is one of trying to get as many people into the ground as possible, whilst maximising revenue when possible.

There are too few real premium draws in the PL to sell the ground out on a regular basis, the club quite rightly try to maximise revenue and increase the atmosphere by offering many reduced entry offers, these and this philosophy render ST's as less useful for a significant proportion of the fanbase.

In the long run this is no bad thing, it creates a more casual fanbase but as a result should increase ancillary sales on a matchday as people go to an event and buy merch, people who go to every event spend less. Unfortunately we're heading the wrong side of growth on this and that can be laid to rest at the feet of the last two managers imo, both of their brands of football were utterly shit to watch and the board should realise they have a stake here, their last two choices as manager have been utterly stupid. With Lambert I think they have it right at last

Â