Season ticket renewal ?

miffa

I'll be really pleased if Lambert gets the job, 12 months too late, but better late than never I guess.

I've taken the decision not to re-new this season though and that's not going to change, I bought early last year as usual, trusted the club and got McLeish, plus inevitably the worst season in living memory at VP. I will wait and see if Lerner and his cronies back Lambert in the transfer market and take advantage of the multiple ticket offers that seem to happen every week instead.

The board have got a lot of work to do convince me and lots of others they have what it takes to turn it around, but Lambert is a start, a step in the right direction. Now they have to trust him and back him, let him get rid of the bad apples in the squad and do it his way, otherwise we could be here again this time next year ...

10,000 season tickets sold...lets face that is poor.

So TRO have you got your season ticket?

absolutely not, until i see some ambition I am not interested.

....and I don't mean cheque book managers who squander the clubs funds.

I mean a young up an coming vibrant manager who has a clear eye for a player and who can structure the side in to a modern thinking force.

....a modern day Ron Saunders.

we have had far too may free loaders at B6 for me to comit to a whole season up front.

Too many false dawns for me....sorry

PS Most of the household names can **** off for me....they are just meal ticket charlies.

You should support your team through the good and the bad.

The true supporters would have still been down villa park even if we had gone down.

If that is your views go follow Man City.

Glory glory

I removed the quoted post, but I'll leave this as an explanation of why it was removed - limpid

You posted something similar and more insipid earlier which was rightly modded. Read again what he has put. Where has he said he will only renew if we win cups or the league? Found it yet? Nope?

Glory, glory =\= ambition.

All he wants is decent football and some ambition, I am of the persuasion that supporters like yourself who show 'blind support' and renew regardless do more harm to the club than those who don't renew because they are fed up of spending loads of money and being served up shite.

But y'know, I should stop posting now, got to put my man city shirt on and jack off over my tevez poster.

My support maybe blind at times but MY personal opinion is a number of fans will not be happy whatever happens. Under MON a scection of fans still moaned and booed. We had finished 6th 3 seasons in a row with a cup final. Still we struggled to sell out.

We all want our club to be/do the best but I just think some fans need to have realistic ambitions.

See, all of that I completely agree with :thumb:

We football fans are truly funny **** at time. Whatever we disagree with let's just accept some will renew some won't but we are all still villa fans at the end of the day. Just some have more disposable cash to waste :P

Last bit was a joke :)

Or more money than sense.

Our club as gone through a rough patch. Mainly due to Randy trusting MON far to much with is money. He got his fingers burnt and I believe he as learnt. Hopefully putting things right now.

Be warned if renewing online using the Zebra Finance option.

Just tried to renew my 2 season tickets a a total cost of £1060 and all went well until I read the credit agreement that was emailed to me via a link and a secure PIN number sent by SMS to my mobile phone.

The agreement stated that I was purchasing a season ticket at £2100 over a period of 6 months with no credit charges!

I telephoned the number given (0845 634 1199) to query this and was told that each season ticket had to be purchased separately and the one of the ticket applications was manually amended at their end and I would have to go through the whole process again for the second ticket.

I did this to purchase 1 season ticket at a cost of £530 and all went well until I read the credit agreement that was emailed to me via a link and a secure PIN number sent by SMS to my mobile phone.

The agreement stated that I was purchasing a season ticket at £2100 over a period of 6 months with no credit charges!

I telephoned again and again it had to be manually adjusted.

So please read your credit agreements carefully as you could be stung big time.

Hi all,

Posted a message in this thread the other day but got no replies,

I have been accepted for finance via zebra finance for a season ticket, Got the e-mail and pin and completed the form.

I haven't had any reply since (form completed 31st May),

Should I? or will I hear direct from Villa now?

Also do I get to choose my own seat? I chose the economy Holte End as this is all I could afford (well my lad actually)

Thanks, Simon

Hi all,

I have been accepted for finance via zebra finance for a season ticket, Got the e-mail and pin and completed the form.

Also do I get to choose my own seat? I chose the economy Holte End as this is all I could afford (well my lad actually)

Thanks, Simon

Speak to the very helpful man on 0845 634 1199.

Thanks Pac,

Tried phoning but no one there today, Have to try Wednesday,

Has anyone else used the finance option and had a response after signing the agreement using the e-mail and PIN?

I spoke to him twice today. He must have got fed up and **** off home because their system is screwed and kept trying to charge me way over the odds for season tickets so he had to manually adjust it (read my earlier post for a description of the problem).

I assume the Zebra Finance issue is a recent glitch because on Wednesday I added my 3 STs to a new finance agreement without a problem.

£178.58 x 7 months = £1250.06 for £1250 worth of tickets. 6 pence of interest so mustn't grumble!

Hi all,

Thanks, Simon

I have just done that too. Done everything you do but have had nothing else. Presume all have to wait till Wednesday now until I hear anything more

I would 100% be getting a season ticket as I am really excited to see what PL does with my team. Unfortunately (or fortunately) my youngest lad has been asked to move up to a better league that plays around the midlands on Saturdays. As we live in Tamworth and are playing as far afield as Kidderminster and with my eldest playing Midland Comb Saturday afternoons my Saturdays will be taken up.

I do intend to buy tickets to every match I can actually get to though. I will also resume buying merchandise from the club shop to show my support.

Does anybody know if my girlfriend applies for finance for 2 tickets for me and my Dad will one of the tickets be in her name? Could I still use it?

Yes

But wearing a dress and makeup or some of here clthes would be optional unless you wanna pull! :shock:

Thanks Pac,

Tried phoning but no one there today, Have to try Wednesday,

Has anyone else used the finance option and had a response after signing the agreement using the e-mail and PIN?

Check your account on villa website it should tell you if purchased season ticket

Hi all,

Thanks, Simon

I have just done that too. Done everything you do but have had nothing else. Presume all have to wait till Wednesday now until I hear anything more

You should get a letter a few days later confirming your reference etc, but that doesn't give much information either.

If you're unsure, give them a ring, or drop them an email. I emailed to ask if anything else was required from me and they responded within two hours.

Â