Season ticket renewal ?

miffa

Renewed my two as soon as the axe fell, well on the Wednesday after anyway. I think they were pretty busy the day I phoned!

Here's hoping......

you can see the orange dots on the villa website if you click through to buy online with no interest free loan. There are still a good few seats free even in the cheap seats in the Holte End. I was going to buy a ticket this year as it is probably the last year I will be able to (family commitments) but none of my villa mates would buy with after the season we have had... :(

Renewing Tomorrow, i would have done whoever was in charge.

Same seat since they rebuilt The Holte.

Lambert, Di Matteo, or Poyet would do for me. Not sure about Martinez though.

Must admit i'm not convinced in Mr Lerner & Mr Faulkner in getting the job done

effectively either.

I am holding fire until a manager is announced. Last year was more than boring it was bad, yes AM has gone but I am far from convinced about Lerner and until I see who he appoints my money is staying in pocket! I said in the old thread that it wasnt just AM with me but my loss of faith in RL, if its an appointment which screams poor ambition then I refuse to invest in Randys vison for the future. Richard said a lot of things about Lerner in the past which I disagreed with but to be fair to Richard, his vision of the future with Lerner seems more realistic.

The sacking must have seen an increase in season ticket sales but after his last appointment I really wouldnt be shocked if someone like Macarthy walked through the gates.

Will I be guttted? yes of course, been a season ticket holder since late 80's and was going before then but never before have me and my mates dreaded leaving the pub to go to the game, or even texted each other asking who was going because it was never a question that needed to be asked.

As before they will extend the deadline for reduced price tickets and the same for the interest free ones once a manager is announced, depending on the manager they made need to!!

10,000 season tickets sold...lets face that is poor.

This is Aston villa were talking about.

For folk to renew after McLeish's sacking amazes me...its only half time.We havn't appointed anyone yet and after McLeish's appointment this board have an awful lot of catching up to do to instill confidence in me.

There is something that really bugs me....if by any chance that the season tickets had of rolled in would McLeish had stayed in a job.HHmmmnnn

It strikes me there are no football people in influencing positions in this club, because if there was he would have gone irrespective of the season ticket sales.

WE NEED A FOOTBALL MAN in a position of influence that the board can trust.

In terms of business acumen I'm sure there are capable people in place but unfortunately for them most of the stock is of a football nature and if you get it wrong as of course we have elloquently illustated over recent years, we have an oscar for it.....it is extremely costly.

It brings me to think,who is really running this club the board or the fans? the feeling of the fans should be noted and acted upon in descretion way ahead of the obvious becoming the stoned blind obvious and it should not have to be spelled out in banners and protests the board should be ahead of that.

It should not need arms up backs to extract decent club decisions they should have their finger on the pulse.

They don't strike me as a proactive bunch, more reactive.

Has anyone used Zebra finance?

I signed up, signed the online form, had a letter with my reference on, but that it's it - the Villa website still says my ticket is to be renewed... anyone know if the changes get reflected on the website, or if I need to do anything else with Zebra finance?

Cheers :)

Has anyone used Zebra finance?

I signed up, signed the online form, had a letter with my reference on, but that it's it - the Villa website still says my ticket is to be renewed... anyone know if the changes get reflected on the website, or if I need to do anything else with Zebra finance?

Cheers :)

Just phone Zebra...they are ok to deal with

Zebra is fine, used them the last two years. Did renewal at VP ticket office, direct debit comes out of my account. Sorted. Changes get reflected on the ticket website once Villa have got all the paperwork back from Zebra I believe.

I've just renewed my season ticket. Went to the OS, clicked "tickets", got an error message which told me that error messages were turned off and how to create a custom error page. I can't believe ticketmaster use IIS.

I had to find a land line to dial the 0800 number. Quaint. It's like I went back 20 years.

Renewing tonight - Dad's being lazy :3

We had a debate last night about Martinez and he said he wasn't going to renew if Martinez got the job xD (jokingly i believe - but he was pretending to be serious). He then went on to slate OGS :'(

He is persistent he wants Capello xD

10,000 season tickets sold...lets face that is poor.

I agree, especially considering I read that WBA have sold 19,000.

Given, they are on the crest of a wave, and will probably progress no further - but I'd still expect Villa to be selling more season tickets. I read figures about which indicate that the size of our fanbase is substantially larger, you only need to look at facebook etc. to see more people follow Villa than many other teams, but this doesn't equate to bums on seats very well. Is it just that WBA have a small-but-hardcore following?

Â