FAO Limpid and the moderators.

shambles

...we'd much prefer it if this was done via pms.

I think that if the site is open to improvement then this kind of open/general debate is healthy (to an extent- when it get's personal and polarised eg 'I expect Limpid to side with his moderators...etc' it isn't).

If the site is a dictatorship then I understand discussing all issues via PM.

I always assumed VT was a dictatorship.

I'm fine with either approach personally.

...we'd much prefer it if this was done via pms.

I think that if the site is open to improvement then this kind of open/general debate is healthy (to an extent- when it get's personal and polarised eg 'I expect Limpid to side with his moderators...etc' it isn't).

Which is why it's not been locked (yet). We are interested in improvements people can propose.

If the site is a dictatorship then I understand discussing all issues via PM.

I always assumed VT was a dictatorship.

I'm fine with either approach personally.

It's certainly not a democracy. As per the pub analogy, it's our pub, and if you play nice, we play nice. If you behave badly we might have to remove your privilege to post here. (By "you" I mean anyone, natch)

in all fairness I used to post regularly on H&V but found that the members on that forum were....well the majority of them were idiots

I didnt scream or cry or complain I just logged out and never logged back in, I would do the same thing with this site if it started pissing me off