Claret and blue room

GasGasGas

I see a number of posts that you can't do this past the point one has decided that having sex with women from time to time is a nice idea.

Has the "man cave" idea not crossed the Atlantic?

0410mancave238.jpg

It seems the man cave idea is not that big across the pond....I think every mans dream in North America is to have a man cave....Now this one isnt mine but hows this for a Villan in America?

shirts23.jpg

shirts1.jpg

That's a bit more like it. I will comment on them in order.

- KOTR ring, with a matching cape & crown for the winner! You even have a dumpster for dumpster matches, great. And is that a giant...Tiger Mask?

- Raw ring with a cage...and a really **** up looking Vader

- ECW ring with authentic looking entrance!! It looks home made...you even have Blue World Order tshirts for the bWo :D

- An IWA ring? I don't know too much about that, but I recognise Terry Funk, Cactus Jack, and Leatherface.The barbed wire board is a nice touch

- A bigger more modern looking Raw ring, with an annoucers table that looks like it has a proper monitor on it!

- Oh man, 2 Gangrels, 2 Undertakers, Kane, Road Dogg...and a whole bunch I dont know

- Is that JR?? And Dude Love! ha! And a really old Rocky

- Another Dude Love, and a Mankind with authentic looking Socko, Hogan, Sting, Goldberg, Kurt Angle w/ Olympic Her attire...Rikishi?!

- Ted Dibiase with the million dollar belt, and money! A Ric Flair with a proper robe! I think an Eddie Guerrero...and a bunch of old Stingers

- Legos! Wrestler Legos, Soccer Saturday Legos...is that the birth of Villa under a lamppost in 1874 recreated in Lego form??

- 2 Tuffs IN THE BOX. Goldust with weird make up I don't think I ever saw before

- Sunny limited editions in the box, one signed by sunny!

- Thats a curious four horsemen set. They should have made Malenko alot shorter than the rest right

- Batista, HBK, Benoit...and a really weird looking apeman thing? What is that?

- ECW figures in the boxes!! Man, werent you tempted to open them just for the tattoos? Even Candido and Balls :D

- Paul E Heyman with a headseat? Sandman with a cane, twice, Booker T..and is that Eugene in the back?

- Don't think I've ever seen New Jack, Super Crazy, Justin Credible and Lance Storm figures. Awesome.

- These must be old school figures, I spy Yokozuna, Honky Tonk Man, Bret Hart...and The Big Boss Man!

- Papa Shango, Jake the Snake, and Doink! :D What I like most though is the Ken Shamrock/Dan Severn set. Did they ever wrestle each other in WWF? I know more about their UFC career from that period of time.

Overall, ITS **** AMAZING. I will have to show my little brother, he has quite a few figures. Not for displaying though, for playing. But he is 10, so :lol:

It seems the man cave idea is not that big across the pond....I think every mans dream in North America is to have a man cave....Now this one isnt mine but hows this for a Villan in America?

shirts23.jpg

shirts1.jpg

I%20CAME.png

I see a number of posts that you can't do this past the point one has decided that having sex with women from time to time is a nice idea.

Has the "man cave" idea not crossed the Atlantic?

0410mancave238.jpg

I must admit that one of my aims in life is have a room, a den like Mike says maybe, that I'd have set up for my interests.

So a dirty great top quality TV, a good amp and speakers, console, maybe a top line PC hooked into at all as an entertainment centre with a bit of power behind it for the top PC titles. Chuck some film memorabilia about the place, good chairs...

...one day.

I wouldn't do it out like that though - bit ostentatious. I couldn't do a room like that with Villa stuff.

That's a bit more like it. I will comment on them in order.

- KOTR ring, with a matching cape & crown for the winner! You even have a dumpster for dumpster matches, great. And is that a giant...Tiger Mask?

The dumpster came with the Survivor Series set I used to have years ago. That is actually a King figure from Tekken!

- Raw ring with a cage...and a really **** up looking Vader

- ECW ring with authentic looking entrance!! It looks home made...you even have Blue World Order tshirts for the bWo :D

That's all my own work, the figures used to be GI Joes (so did he Tiger Mask and not so great Dynamite Kid in the second picture)

- An IWA ring? I don't know too much about that, but I recognise Terry Funk, Cactus Jack, and Leatherface.The barbed wire board is a nice touch

Everything here is also my work with the 8 participants of the 1995 King of the Deathmatch tournament. There is still work to be done, I need to make some changable barbed wire ropes for the ring and a lighting rig.

- A bigger more modern looking Raw ring, with an annoucers table that looks like it has a proper monitor on it!

My work again. One day I'll get round to making a stage!

- Oh man, 2 Gangrels, 2 Undertakers, Kane, Road Dogg...and a whole bunch I dont know

The figures towards the front are the older figures and managers while the ones going towards the back are more 'Attitude Era' figures. The Undertakers at the front are both glow in the dark!

- Is that JR?? And Dude Love! ha! And a really old Rocky

Due to a printing error, JR's jacket says 'War Tony' on it rather than 'War Zone', 'Tony', 'Zone' it's an easy mistake!

- Another Dude Love, and a Mankind with authentic looking Socko, Hogan, Sting, Goldberg, Kurt Angle w/ Olympic Her attire...Rikishi?!

- Ted Dibiase with the million dollar belt, and money! A Ric Flair with a proper robe! I think an Eddie Guerrero...and a bunch of old Stingers

The top shelf is full of early 90s WCW figures and custom WWF Hasbro figures

- Legos! Wrestler Legos, Soccer Saturday Legos...is that the birth of Villa under a lamppost in 1874 recreated in Lego form??

That's it! I wish I could encourage myself to finish retelling the history of Villa in Lego. Houllier and McLeish sucked the enjoyment out of that but there are brighter days ahead...

- 2 Tuffs IN THE BOX. Goldust with weird make up I don't think I ever saw before

That was when he was going through his identity crisis, getting caught between himself, Dustin Runnels and Goldust before becoming The Artist Formerly Known as Goldust. If you don't remember TAFKA Goldust, look him up, he made regular Goldust seem normal!

- Sunny limited editions in the box, one signed by sunny!

I met Sunny (and got a picture with her!) in 2009, best day ever! Had a huge crush on her since I was 5/6. I also met Ted DiBiase and Virgil at the same event. DiBiase is huge! Shaking his hand was like a regular person shaking a baby's hand

- Thats a curious four horsemen set. They should have made Malenko alot shorter than the rest right

- Batista, HBK, Benoit...and a really weird looking apeman thing? What is that?

The Batista figure is a 1/500 edition, the title belt that comes with it is made of leather and diecast metal. The 'Apreman' is Giant Gonzalez which is also a 1/500 edition as it has fur on it rather than just being painted on. I got them both from the man who used to be head of the department that made wrestling figures at Jakks Pacific because I made a custom figure of him.

- ECW figures in the boxes!! Man, werent you tempted to open them just for the tattoos? Even Candido and Balls :D

- Paul E Heyman with a headseat? Sandman with a cane, twice, Booker T..and is that Eugene in the back?

That's him!

- Don't think I've ever seen New Jack, Super Crazy, Justin Credible and Lance Storm figures. Awesome.

- These must be old school figures, I spy Yokozuna, Honky Tonk Man, Bret Hart...and The Big Boss Man!

- Papa Shango, Jake the Snake, and Doink! :D What I like most though is the Ken Shamrock/Dan Severn set. Did they ever wrestle each other in WWF? I know more about their UFC career from that period of time.

To be honest, I can't remember them wrestling each other at all...

Overall, ITS **** AMAZING. I will have to show my little brother, he has quite a few figures. Not for displaying though, for playing. But he is 10, so :lol:

Thank you!

Yep, I'd love a den too.

Hopefully, by the time I buy my next house I'll be able to afford a house with a second lounge, and I'll turn that into my man cave.

TBF it'll probably just end up being where I spend all of my time!

As you can probably guess, my den would be more in an old curmudgeon style. :)

Quite possibly no TV (then again, DVDs...), lots of books, drinks cabinet, more books, leather armchair, yet more books, desk, some books, nice art on the walls, open fireplace, books, view over the fields.

The missus knows she'd never see me again though, so it ain't gonna happen!

Quite possibly no TV (then again, DVDs...), lots of books, drinks cabinet, more books, leather armchair, yet more books, desk, some books, nice art on the walls, open fireplace, books, view over the fields.

Mike, have you seen Layer Cake?

There's a scene where Daniel Craig goes to see Michael Gambon at his house (I think it's his house) and he finds him in this huge personal library.

It has thousands of books and one of those ladders on wheels to get around. And even the door blends in with the bookcases.

Basically, in my head you are now Gambon's character in that film (which also makes you a bit of a badass by the way)

Everything here is also my work with the 8 participants of the 1995 King of the Deathmatch tournament. There is still work to be done, I need to make some changable barbed wire ropes for the ring and a lighting rig

I've still got a VHS tape of that tournament somewhere.

Foley vs Funk in the final is absolutely brutal.

The wrestling on display in that tournament leaves a bit to be desired, but the violence makes up for it!

Mike, have you seen Layer Cake?

There's a scene where Daniel Craig goes to see Michael Gambon at his house (I think it's his house) and he finds him in this huge personal library.

It has thousands of books and one of those ladders on wheels to get around. And even the door blends in with the bookcases.

Basically, in my head you are now Gambon's character in that film (which also makes you a bit of a badass by the way)

I have seen it, yeah, but not for years. I'd forgotten about that.

However, I am not remotely badass. :lol:

Actually, I wouldn't want the massive library. maybe elsewhere in the house, yes, but my idea of a den would have to be fairly small and cosy. So the books would be a selection of a mere few hundred. :)

I'd imagine a gramophone in there too!

Everything here is also my work with the 8 participants of the 1995 King of the Deathmatch tournament. There is still work to be done, I need to make some changable barbed wire ropes for the ring and a lighting rig

I've still got a VHS tape of that tournament somewhere.

Foley vs Funk in the final is absolutely brutal.

The wrestling on display in that tournament leaves a bit to be desired, but the violence makes up for it!

I've got the VHS too, it's on my desk actually!

My brother got me it one Christmas... I was 7 years old at the time...

I'd imagine a gramophone in there too!

Yes! Excellent idea. :D:clap: :nod:

I also met Ted DiBiase and Virgil at the same event.

That'd be because Virgil is at EVERY event, shame no one wants to see him!

There's some hilarious Virgil stories out there, the guy has essentially turned into a scammer to make money at these events as no one wants his pictures, but once you start talking to him,

I also met Ted DiBiase and Virgil at the same event.

That'd be because Virgil is at EVERY event, shame no one wants to see him!

There's some hilarious Virgil stories out there, the guy has essentially turned into a scammer to make money at these events as no one wants his pictures, but once you start talking to him,

It's true! :lol:

I went to memorabilia in Birmingham with my sister to meet Sunny, Razor Ramon (he turned up after I had spent all of my money), Ted DiBiase and Virgil and we were waiting to see Ted DiBiase, and Virgil was wandering around bothering people until he came over to us and started telling us how big his boots are and saying my sister had small feet 'like a duck' then he was telling us about some old American footballer before wandering off again.

So then we went to see Ted who had finished with some other fans and I asked to get a picture with them so we stood next to eachother while my sister got ready to take the picture when Virgil wandered back over and put his arm around me for the picture. I don't think he was actually aware that I did want him in the picture, he just got in the picture anyway.

Sunny was great though, I nearly forgot to breathe :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey and GUYS there are weeaboo girls who **** love bedrooms filled with legos and plushies and...shit. They're completly barmy but they do exist, so there is hope for villaajax yet ^__^

Yep....

My flatmate (a she) has a picture of Bobby Sands on her wall. So indeed, they do exist.

Â