Claret and blue room

GasGasGas

Do you think adding one of these to a claret and blue bedroom is too much?

prd_maxzoom_villa-94509.jpg

Hey and GUYS there are weeaboo girls who **** love bedrooms filled with legos and plushies and...shit. They're completly barmy but they do exist, so there is hope for villaajax yet ^__^

Do it subtlety - I have an office which has a Blue wall and walk into the very next room and the wall is claret (the paints were some imaginative names - but they are pretty close) if you stand on the landing its perfectly obvious - claret and blue. The missus still hasn't caught on! :D That along with the clever planting in the front Garden - keeps the summer Claret and Blue! :D

On a side note, having probably over 500 action figures displayed around the room won't make things better.

Your room is the coolest of them all.

I'll have to post an updated picture, I've rearranged stuff since last time!

Also I have another 10 wrestling figures plus the WCW 4 Horsemen figure set coming.

What about Lego figures?

I have around 104 which I've made myself and another 21 on display

• 2 weeks later...
On a side note, having probably over 500 action figures displayed around the room won't make things better.

Your room is the coolest of them all.

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

And I thought Mike would appreciate the month of June in my Avengers calendar.

IMG_1506.jpg

It's not exactly supposed to be abhorrent or gay isn't it? Don't see why it would be a turn off for ladies or once you get older.

Unless you've gone and done checkers or something.

No, i agree. You crack on kiddo...can i also suggest a border with the Villa logo on? The chicks will be creaming themselves once you get them into the love nest....like putty in your hands!

:D

I agree with Wiggy, great idea to pull the ladies! Also make sure you live with your mom, wear white socks with black trousers and give your cock a name. The women will love it!!!

Photobucket scales down the pictures so yuo can't see anything in much detail :(

Upload that shit to imageshack or something, man. I want to be able to identify every single wrestler, damnit

I see a number of posts that you can't do this past the point one has decided that having sex with women from time to time is a nice idea.

Has the "man cave" idea not crossed the Atlantic?

0410mancave238.jpg

Â