Claret and blue room

GasGasGas

How many of you here have your room painted in claret and blue or have an Aston Villa theme?

Thinking of doing so so any pictures to share would be great. Kinda hard to get the shade / hue correct.

How many of you here have your room painted in claret and blue or have an Aston Villa theme?

Thinking of doing so so any pictures to share would be great. Kinda hard to get the shade / hue correct.

My wife would kill me!

I did when I was about 12. It took my parents ages. The room was white washed, then coloured claret & blue with sponges all over, so it was kind of a splash effect I guess...I imagine there is a technical name for it, but I don't know what it is. Then I also had a proper border that was bought from Villa Village. I thought it was pretty cool. For awhile.

I still have a Villa pillow case now though. teehee! ^__^

I do! Blue walls with claret skirting boards and door ways along with my 17 year old Villa curtains.

It was a great idea when I was 14/15 but now at just over a month away from being 22, it's not so great.

Haters be hatin'. You should absolutely, definitely do this.

(don't do this)

As a grown adult such ideas have long gone away. When I was younger, I did convince my parents to paint my room black. What a mistake!

nope never done it...when I was a nipper though I did have coca cola wallpaper...got bored of it after 6 months

now I jus have a white room with a canvas picture of bob dylan, a picture of the 1982 team lifting the cup, a picture of the beatles with mohamad ali and a framed collectors edition of a hard days night (the kind that aint work shit)

gotta get some decent stuff in there but I have just moved rooms so I just raided my old bedroom from me mom n dads for stuff I could hang up to cover all the **** nails that were sticking out of the walls from the previous occupant

the canvas picture of bob dylan and the 82 team are staying though

I had to take my Star Wars poster down when I got married.:(

Under-the-Thumb.png

Maybe so - but who gets the more nookie, Rev or Ajax?

Vote now!

Hey, Baselayers said she'd give me a cuddle for making her in Lego! :thumb:

Apart from that I'm sure Rev is just a speck off in the distance.

It's not exactly supposed to be abhorrent or gay isn't it? Don't see why it would be a turn off for ladies or once you get older.

Unless you've gone and done checkers or something.

It's not exactly supposed to be abhorrent or gay isn't it? Don't see why it would be a turn off for ladies or once you get older.

Unless you've gone and done checkers or something.

No, i agree. You crack on kiddo...can i also suggest a border with the Villa logo on? The chicks will be creaming themselves once you get them into the love nest....like putty in your hands!

:D

It depends how old you are. When I was 14 I had the lot! Villa wallpaper, curtains, lampshades, wall clock, alarm clock, framed aerial view picture of Villa Park, a wall pendant and a 6 foot by 4 foot Villa flag pinned on the wall. I had all this until I was 18. It wasn't too bad up until then regarding the ladies because the local girls that I used to **** already knew how Villa mad I was but when I started going to clubs and was meeting random girls every weekend I knew that I had to re-decorate my bedroom! I suppose what I'm saying is if you are over 18 then it's a big NO!

Â