Norway v England

andykeenan

Team

Green; Jones, Jagielka, Lescott, Baines; Milner, Gerrard, Parker, Downing; Young; Carroll. Subs Hart, Kelly, Henderson, Barry, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Defoe, A Johnson

Yeah, it could have been his international career if that had gone in considering previous blunders. Thought there should have been a man on the near post though.

England looked good in the first half, but werent really tested. Norway look very poor.

Young and Carrol have looked surprisingly good together.

I was thinking it should be Milner playing in the middle and Young wide but it's worked ok.

England clearly the better team. But, it's only Norway.

Both Henderson and Kelly should not be playing for England senior team.. Roy is clearly doing Liverpool a favour here.

Carroll to be fair had an OK game.

Milner needs to move from Man City if he doesn't get games (apparently he has only played 1 minute in the past 7-8 weeks)

Both Henderson and Kelly should not be playing for England senior team.. Roy is clearly doing Liverpool a favour here.

Carroll to be fair had an OK game.

Milner needs to move from Man City if he doesn't get games (apparently he has only played 1 minute in the past 7-8 weeks)

That's a joke! We should try to get him on loan for a season. Him and Ireland would do very well.

I genuinely think that Barry's injury will deprive England of a crucial player for the tournament - he's the one player of "continental quality" who makes the side "play". Not sure if I have explained that correctly........

I thought the first half was encouraging how we kept the ball, at least until Gerrard got it as he then tried Hollywood pass after Hollywood pass and failed more often than not. Lampard would be better in this system I think. Second half was a farce as usual.

Watching the build up to last nights match I loved how obvious it was that Gerrard does not enjoy Roy's presence. He seemed absolutely loathe to say a single good thing about him, and ever answer he gave you could tell he was having to think about first and gave some rather faint praise.

Such a complete tosser.

Â