Speculation: Given to QPR!

VillaGoMarching

Haven't really been posting lately but if Given does get sold which i'd be okay with, I think we need to sign Guzan and make him the #1. He showed that he has quality and he looked just as good if not better than Given in his time in net. He is entering the prime age for GKs and I think after all the years of being groomed to be the #1 here, he should finally be given his chance.

Brad Guzan is nowhere near the level of Given and he never will be. Given is still in top 6 or 7 keepers in the league

All a matter of opinion i guess, for me there are quite a few i rate higher than Given.

De Gea, Cech, Howard, Krul, Vorm, Hart, Reina, Szczesny, Courtois...

And then a few who are on par with Given, among them Freidel and Foster...

Won't shed any tears if Given is sold even thou he did a good job for us last season

If we sold him (which we are unlikely to now as QPR have Green), I wouldn't mind.

He's on 50-55k a week so I have read in a various places and is contracted until the summer of 2016 which is quite simply terrible from whoever sanctioned the transfer. He will potentially be receiving a wage rise per season, which makes matters worse.

We'd have to replace him, as he is a good keeper obviously - but he is replaceable and expendable and bringing in a younger face of equal or greater quality would benefit the club both on and off the pitch.

He's on 50-55k a week so I have read in a various places and is contracted until the summer of 2016 which is quite simply terrible from whoever sanctioned the transfer. He will potentially be receiving a wage rise per season, which makes matters worse.

He got a long deal as he took a paycut to join. Its not that uncommon

Given has had an absolutley shocking tournament. I pray that his form picks up when he gets back to avfc

Has the fumble from Cassanos shot a few mins ago made you panic lol

And the other 180mins that he has played this tournament