Lambert or OGS?

Demitri_C

Which one?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Paul Lambert
    • Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

which basically means he is ruled out or they have made a decison, unless they intend to interview him at a later date.

does not make sense to me though why they would leave it this late to make an approach? i dont think we are interested in lambert if skys story is true

Youth players - well OGS got his coaching badges at one of the biggest clubs in the world. He gained most of his experience working with the youth team and reserve team at Manchester united. Helping players like wellbeck, cleverly and Raphael develop to the level expected of the first team. That to me shows he'd be good working with our young players. Also the fact that 10 years ago he was scoring in a champions league final means those youngsters will respect him.

Coaches - don't know names but again know that they came from Manchester united. Along with OGS they were surrounded by a winnig mentality and philosophy at united and they have said its the kind of attitude and philosophy they are trying to implement at Molde.

Â