Speculation: Magnus Wolffe Eikrem (Molde)

FamousHolteUnion

lol This is a joke, people are willing to accept a player from the norwegian league simply because "ole" might become manager. Better yet, we should sign another player just so this guy can hack the pace lol.

You really are very annoying.

I bet you used to stand in the corner with your arms folded at parties, telling everybody that pass the parcel is a fix.

The thing is - he wants Lambert or Martinez and players like Holt - you know the big target man rather than try something left field in playing to feet!

But as you said - it's a Villa fan thing (as I don't care about other PL fans) that we love to not give a player a chance and pre-judge. We got Tony Morley from Burnley - not exactly a world beating side but boy he helped us win the greatest prizes - but he too may have been blasted as not good enough - by some "experts" at least!

The man himself (OGS) was signed from the Tippeligaen. Man City and Everton didn't think he was worth 1.2m. United thought he was worth 1.5m. And he won them the greatest prize in modern football too.

The man himself (OGS) was signed from the Tippeligaen. Man City and Everton didn't think he was worth 1.2m. United thought he was worth 1.5m. And he won them the greatest prize in modern football too.

Other players signed from Tippeligaen:

Steffen Iversen

John Carew

Stig Inge Bjornebye

Ronny Johnsen

Henning Berg

Egil Østenstad

Claus Lundekvam

Lars Bohinen

Tore Andre Flo

John Obi Mikel

Paul Scharner

Somen Tchoyi

Morten Gamst Pedersen

Brede Hangeland

Moa Abdellaoue

And a player signed from Norwegian level 2:

John Arne Riise

Some of the playets went to other clubs in other countries before ending up in England, though. But it shows there are talents to be found in this country.

OGS obviously has his mind set on a certain playing style which he has been developing since his time in man u reserves ans now at Molde. Eikrem obviously seems to fit this style really well. Also OGS isn't naive, he's played in the PL and knows what it takes to make it here as a player and he clearly thinks this kid is capable. Don't be put off because he's coming from Norway, i bet if he was Spanish or something everyone would be raving about him.

OGS obviously has his mind set on a certain playing style which he has been developing since his time in man u reserves ans now at Molde. Eikrem obviously seems to fit this style really well. Also OGS isn't naive, he's played in the PL and knows what it takes to make it here as a player and he clearly thinks this kid is capable. Don't be put off because he's coming from Norway, i bet if he was Spanish or something everyone would be raving about him.

Fully agree. Good post.

This.

lol This is a joke, people are willing to accept a player from the norwegian league simply because "ole" might become manager. Better yet, we should sign another player just so this guy can hack the pace lol.

Truth is, most of us won't have a clue as to his standard or ability, both for and against him coming in. You're instant snide remarks are just as much a joke.

You really are very annoying.

I bet you used to stand in the corner with your arms folded at parties, telling everybody that pass the parcel is a fix.

:crylaugh: This made me chuckle way to much.

And just for the record guys... I thought this guy was just a wonderkid years ago on Football Manager. Seems like hes gone quiet to me.

I think we could do with an actual Wolf in midfield, lets see the likes of City attacking when Silva/Aguero have been mauled by one.

Â