KMACS Future

smetrov

He has now seen 2 almost total failures come, fail and depart with £2m in there back pocket. Rumours are he made it know he wanted to be considered this time.

- Just wonder where he sees his future at the club ?

I think he needs to go, if OGS comes in he needs to completely restructure our whole backroom staff. Bring in coaches who will coach the players on how to play football instead of hoofball and instill a winning mentality throughout the squad top to bottom.

Kmac is a good guy, done well at Villa but in my opinion I would get rid and start again.

Needs to go back to the reserves/kids. Hopefully now we will have a clear progression to the first team, all with nice football and a good ethos.

Youth: McAndrew

Reserves: KMac

First Team: Solskjaer

Cowans coaching youth and reserve team level aswell

I think he needs to go, if OGS comes in he needs to completely restructure our whole backroom staff. Bring in coaches who will coach the players on how to play football instead of hoofball and instill a winning mentality throughout the squad top to bottom.

Kmac is a good guy, done well at Villa but in my opinion I would get rid and start again.

Very much this.

But... OGS HAS NOT TAKEN THE JOB YET.

Very much this.

I agree as well, it is not like we have reaped the benefits over the years. Maybe it is time for a fresh start. Maybe we need to let someone come in with their own team and give it a go.

Very much this.

Doesn't matter if Solskjaer gets the job or someone else does, for me KMAC has to go along with some others at the club and it pains me to say it but that includes sid.

Very much this.

Doesn't matter if Solskjaer gets the job or someone else does, for me KMAC has to go along with some others at the club and it pains me to say it but that includes sid.

And while you're at it Sid, take the Lion off the crest with you as you leave....

Hang on... KMac, who has been a loyal servant to the club, who is extremely popular with all of the players, who consistently produced winning reserve sides, who has consistently brought through premiership standard players should be 'got rid of' because some ex United striker may or may not be interested in taking the job?

Fickle? Disgracefully so.

We don't play hoofball in the academy. I was listening to some ex player and he said that most academies play the passing game - he said he had been watching the stoke academy - who to his surprise - stroked the ball all around the park.

I think the problem people have is that expect a championship winning academy team - to produce a crop of prem players - when thats very much the exception - rather the rule. Over the last 4 years we have produced Gabby \ Cahill - then a whole host of fringe prem players, Craig Gardner, Ridgewell, Steve Davies..............thats as good as your going to get.

Anyway it doesn't seem like OGS is as nailed on when I opened the thread - and KMAC has climbed up to 3rd Favourite ....... still 20-1 - a good price IMO

I'm guessing some of you haven't watched the academy play then? Definately not hoofball. I'd definately reccommend you watching some of the NextGen games next season.

Getting rid of KMac is mental, our reserves have been very successful over the last 5 years or so, and he is the reason.

I personally never said kmacs reserve teams play hoofball but the first team does! The whole coaching set up at villa isn't great is it really! Kmac and sid and all the others may be villa through and through may be nice guys, but we haven't really became successful have we?

Now for the reserve love in, yes they are successful at their level but can anybody please tell me how many of these talents have come through to the first team and been really successful and by that been really shit hot...........nope none spring to mind!

I personally never said kmacs reserve teams play hoofball but the first team does! The whole coaching set up at villa isn't great is it really! Kmac and sid and all the others may be villa through and through may be nice guys, but we haven't really became successful have we?

Now for the reserve love in, yes they are successful at their level but can anybody please tell me how many of these talents have come through to the first team and been really successful and by that been really shit hot...........nope none spring to mind!

And how many of anybody elses academy break through as shit hot.........

I'd say our academy is one of if not the most prolific in the country and credit to Kmac for that, the problem with our academy not producing stars lies in English football as a whole, not AVFC.

Â