No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

What if the other 2 people are Klinsman and AVB? I'd take any of them over Ole. Why we so over the top in regards to getting Ole? A Manure love-child? You all went mad when Houllier acknowledged the Liverpool fans when he went back there! Do you think he is going to win the league with us because he did with a Norwegian team with some hefty financial backing? Is there a Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd in the Norwegian league?

I think a reality check is needed instead of masturbating over a video documentary in which he comes across as a nice bloke.

Passing football? Ever watched them? They play counter-attacking football like Man Utd and us (bar Houllier's reign) have been playing for years!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me the articles in the press come from 2 different statements:-

Last night he said 'its up to Aston Villa if they come back'

But the PC today he said 'I have a 2 year contract with Molde and I stand by that'

theres another article just up on newsnow - which headlines 'i 'd consider viila job' - but i think these quotes come from last night.

Nah, not so sure about that. The press conference today made me more sure he will want to come to Villa. It calmed me a lot hearing how he answered the questions.

And btw, Molde is making the club look like fools, almost all here in Norway feel they have treated Solskjær badly with blaming him for Røkke pulling out of Aker.

Ill stand corrected then.

If he has said that today - go get him Randy.....

.....and I've defected - I want OGS now - just reading about Lamberts defensive frailties ....have cooled on him. OGS for me .....I want a newsflash in the CL final that Ole has joined us.

Do you think he is going to win the league with us because he did with a Norwegian team with some hefty financial backing? Is there a Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd in the Norwegian league?

The team in the Norwegian league with the best financial backing is Rosenborg. Mainly because they won the Norwegian league 15 times in the period 1990 to 2006 and they were in Champions League group play or group play 2 or quarter final 10 times in the same period.

The clubs superior finances also comes from selling players like John Carew (Valencia), Steffen Iversen (Tottenham, Stig Inge Bjornebye, Bjørn Tore Kvarme, Øyvind Leonardsen (all three to Liverpool), Andre Bergdølmo (Ajax), Ståle Steensaas (Celtic) etc etc.

The other two clubs with financial backing from billionaire owners are Molde (Kjell Inge Røkke) and Vålerenga (John Fredriksen, Norways richest man, a shipping, fish and oil service tycoon).

But those two clubs have never had the same financial power as Rosenborg.

What if the other 2 people are Klinsman and AVB? I'd take any of them over Ole. Why we so over the top in regards to getting Ole? A Manure love-child? You all went mad when Houllier acknowledged the Liverpool fans when he went back there! Do you think he is going to win the league with us because he did with a Norwegian team with some hefty financial backing? Is there a Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd in the Norwegian league?

I think a reality check is needed instead of masturbating over a video documentary in which he comes across as a nice bloke.

Passing football? Ever watched them? They play counter-attacking football like Man Utd and us (bar Houllier's reign) have been playing for years!

well AVB didn't exactly do a great job at chelsea with a good squad, piss poor man management but with a difficult group of players. klinnsman i don't really see whatthe fuss is abotu with him to be honest.

OGS doesn't seem like the type of person to be disrespectfull to the club and i doubt anyone will be foolish enough to expect him to be anything other than complimentary to a club where he spent 15 years, won loads of titles and a champs league will they?

that documentary leaves you with more than the impression that he's a nice bloke! i doubt i'll be masturbating about it anytime soon though, i likes me some titties...

I want a newsflash in the CL final that Ole has joined us.
Won't happen. Molde play tomorrow.

I was only kidding !

West Ham are in the prem - Ian Holloway anyone ?

Nah! Don't want a half-arsed manager - prefer the short-arsed one!

well AVB didn't exactly do a great job at chelsea with a good squad, piss poor man management but with a difficult group of players. klinnsman i don't really see whatthe fuss is abotu with him to be honest.

OGS doesn't seem like the type of person to be disrespectfull to the club and i doubt anyone will be foolish enough to expect him to be anything other than complimentary to a club where he spent 15 years, won loads of titles and a champs league will they?

that documentary leaves you with more than the impression that he's a nice bloke! i doubt i'll be masturbating about it anytime soon though, i likes me some titties...

Not heard the stories about Lampard, Terry and Cole then?

They run the club, RDM knows this, bows down to them and thus he is looking good. Next manager who tries otherwise will be out especially as Terry will be onto Roman again.

Those three are worse than Collins, Dunne and Warnock!

Someone wrote a comment on the SkySports article saying "We need Lambert, he plays like Martin"

Made me shudder!

I really like the idea of someone coming in and getting Villa playing attractive football. I would take that any day over another direct, counter attacking football team.

Get Ole in!

So why did the media claim that he'd turned us down?

The media have simply miss interpreted his comments. Also, how many people do you think there are working at SkySports and other UK media outlets that speak Norwegian or were tuned in to the live broadcast of the press conference?

I would hazard a guess and say that they have based their articles from other poorly translated sources.

So why did the media claim that he'd turned us down?

Cos they are lazy clearings in the woods - anything to have a go at Villa - cos we are not one of thier beloved London or Northern dream teams.

Someone wrote a comment on the SkySports article saying "We need Lambert, he plays like Martin"

Made me shudder!

I really like the idea of someone coming in and getting Villa playing attractive football. I would take that any day over another direct, counter attacking football team.

Get Ole in!

If Lambert didn't look and act like MON I bet he wouldn't be half as popular among fans.

Yea, what a knob head. Why the **** would we want to revert back to that dross.

Made me shudder!

Get Ole in!

If Lambert didn't look and act like MON I bet he wouldn't be half as popular among fans.

Absolutely, Lets do it right this time and get a young manager in who can rebuild us the right way.

Randolph, you know what needs to be done!