Sign in to follow this  
VillaGoMarching

No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

Preben Walle ‏@Ohpebbles

http://bit.ly/KjBnXq | Here's Ole and Silje walking over to the airplane. Something is happening, but I have no idea what..

Is that Randy's jet then?

Nope it is Molde's owner Rokke's jet.

Why take your wife to a normal meeting?

Great, all starts to kick off, and I have to go out to work now :x

Me too!!

Preben Walle ‏@Ohpebbles

http://bit.ly/KjBnXq | Here's Ole and Silje walking over to the airplane. Something is happening, but I have no idea what..

Is that Randy's jet then?

No its Røkke's jet, going to Gardermoen airport in Oslo. But maybe PF/RL or both are in Oslo to talk to OGS and Røkke.

Why does it have to kick off now!

I have my last exam tomorrow and now won't be able to concentrate.

Please let this be it though!

That looks very much like Lerners Falcon

It's not here's Lerner's jet from that spotter's blog

N85DN_BHX_2012.05.18.jpg

Different registration.

"Rumours are still to be substantiated that Aston Villa Chief Executive Paul Faulkner alighted the aircraft at 15:30 CET. Reports suggest that he was topless from the waist up in camouflage body-paint, carrying a burlap sack, 2 metres of rope and gripping a bowie knife between his teeth. With a manic look on his face, he stopped at the foot of the stairs to sniff the air, upon catching OGS' scent, he sprinted off on all fours before camera crews could secure an image"

I wouldn't trust Google Translate.

That looks very much like Lerners Falcon

It's not here's Lerner's jet from that spotter's blog

Different registration.

Yeah, and randy's jet has 14 side windows, Rokke's has 12.......Not that I counted to be sure or anything.

Whether we have or have not approached lambert -seems they want ole to think he is first choice ...

Hopefully announcement tommorow at the latest

Is this Faulkner in the woods around Kristiansund? Hard to say.

Molde representatives now say they are unaware of any meeting between Røkke and Solskjær today. They also confirm that they have not recieved any approach from Villa. So, Solskjær is traveling on Røkkes jet without the club informed.

A discarded dinghy has been found on a beach in norway, a bottle of ginger hair dye and an empty bargain bucket were found inside.

Faulkner is in norway.

Molde representatives now say they are unaware of any meeting between Røkke and Solskjær today. They also confirm that they have not recieved any approach from Villa. So, Solskjær is traveling on Røkkes jet without the club informed.

Are you trying to say Solskjaer has hijacked the plane?

Who you gonna call

passenger57-003.jpg

If that is the case then I think this is all much ado about nothing. I think Randy would do things through the Club.

Are you trying to say Solskjaer has hijacked the plane?

Who you gonna call

passenger57-003.jpg

Blade! Ready to die?............I was born ready really bad person!