No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If OGS comes can we also bring in Vini Dantas a Brazillian Striker (22 years old, looks a bit like Hulk, big strong neck, powerful and has pace) who plays for Molde, could be a good replacment for Heskey and a damm lot cheaper than Holt.

Announces he has a release clause if a Prem Club comes in for him.

Young, exciting, attractive football, emphasis on young players, knows the league well, well known person, knows SAF (Letter #2), Cheap wages, no compensation.

Seems to meet both the fans and the clubs criteria. Also, you dont just announce you can leave whenever you like if your planning on staying.

As good as done?

Some quotes this evening:

I have spoken to Røkke (the financial backer), and we have decided to look forward. Put the events of this weekend behind us and improve.

The process we've been through should make this club stronger. We are going to get more professional and get better in every aspect.

Yes, I can continue [as Molde manager], despite what has happened. We've put it behind us, and I want to look forward.

My contract runs for another two years. It's important that the communication between myself and the board is direct, not through media.

It's business as usual. Game on Thursday and training all week. May is an important month, and we have a lot of confidence right now

Premier League is appealing, but we'll have to wait and see what happens. I'm flattered by the interest, though. That's not a secret