Caption competition

briny_ear

Eck's unhappy as his shoelace is untied, whereas he loves things (e.g. football games) that are tied.

Explaining it instantly sucks all the humour out of it, so thank you very much for that. :P

Eck's unhappy as his shoelace is untied, whereas he loves things (e.g. football games) that are tied.

Explaining it instantly sucks all the humour out of it, so thank you very much for that. :P

or......

But he wears slip ons

2363739943.jpg

Paul Lambert -"Do the the little dance for me Alex, you know the one, the wee jig that you do when you win a game".

Alex McLeish - "Sorry Paul, I can't remember that far back, the old memory isn't what it used to be".

wigan1_1384903a.jpg

"Wow, I really like that claret and blue tie your wearing Alex. I hope one day it could be mine and you can have this crappy blue and white shit that's hanging around my neck".

4 pages of great comedy! Now we are in the mood for fun, lets not let it go stale! Next!

wigan1_1384903a.jpg

You beat Liverpool, ha ha ha!!

and Newcastle ha ha ha, no stop it my sides are hurting

and Arsenal you say, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Your a really funny guy Robby, ha ha ha!!!

and Utd......, now your just been silly.

"yeah so they were all 'shit on the city', an I thought no one, but no one says shit on the city to my boys, so 12 months later here I am and a few games away from mission accomplished".

Â