Barton

ED

I seem to recall a thread on here not so long ago in which people were trying to defend him, saying that he deserved another chance and that he had changed.

Well he hasn't changed, not one bit he is still the ticking time bomb he always was.

As others have said, he's a prick but he's right about Shearer. It would be interesting if he did decide to 'expose' Gary Lineker, I've also heard that he's not actually all he appears to be. All the same, Barton calling anyone an "odious little toad" is deliciously hypocritical!

Blergh, gossip. I'm off to wash.

What people are forgetting was that he was struck first, he was wrong to retaliate but Tevez should also face punishment. His reputation goes before him.

And Lineker is a player on and off the pitch.

Don't care that Tevez started it. Tevez was smart to do that to Barton. Barton lost control and blatantly elbowed him to the face. Then he goes and boots Aguero in the leg why? I heard Aguero stepped on his foot accidentally just backing up. That kick was classless. Fitting that Aguero goes and scored the final goal. Barton deserves a 15 game ban plus a major fine. This side of the game is just so terrible.

Barton is a disgrace. Balotelli is entertainment, he doesn't actually do anything that is that bad. Barton has history of assaulting people and general being a word removed. He managed to elbow someone in the face, knee someone in the back and tried to headbutt someone in the space of 1 minute and worse of it all, you just know he doesn't give a shit that he nearly let his team go down because of it and somehow thinks he's done nothing wrong at all. He's not entertainment. I hate him

Should be in jail with his axe murdering brother

I can't believe you sometime Rob, you simply couldn't be more wrong if you tried. This is just a typical silly statement based on nothing more than assumptions and ill informed facts.

It is his half brother ;)

Ha!

yGtNR.jpg

I dont care what he says about Lineker, the man is a G, he upgrades when the old model starts looking a little worse for wear, who wouldnt in his position.

Barton is a disgrace. Balotelli is entertainment, he doesn't actually do anything that is that bad

didn't ballotelli stamp on Scott Parkers face ?

Tevez was smart to do that to Barton.

like he was smart to hold up a sign saying R.I.P Fergie :shock:

Tevez punched Barton and should have been sent off (along with Barton )... Bartons elbow was to the body , Tevez went down holding his face ... Tevez ought to be looking at a ban as well

I know Barton is a cock but the double standards at play here are quite unbelievable

I'm sorry. I find Barton entertaining. As a football fan I like to see what he gets up to. I wouldn't want him at Villa but I don't subscribe to the faux-outrage of most. He took a dig off Tevez so he elbowed him back. Oh the humanity! Hang him! I love seeing the bit of anarchy every now and again. His reaction to Aguero accidentally stepping back on his toe was at the point where he'd already lost it. Though I've heard Aguero is going to pull through and will be able to live a mostly normal life. Forgive me but I like the good and the bad of football.

Barton is a disgrace. Balotelli is entertainment, he doesn't actually do anything that is that bad

didn't ballotelli stamp on Scott Parkers face ?

Tevez was smart to do that to Barton.

like he was smart to hold up a sign saying R.I.P Fergie :shock:

Tevez punched Barton and should have been sent off (along with Barton )... Bartons elbow was to the body , Tevez went down holding his face ... Tevez ought to be looking at a ban as well

I know Barton is a cock but the double standards at play here are quite unbelievable

It is remarkable double standards alright. I'd rather have Barton than Balotelli if we're talking character. Obviously Balotelli is the better player. But I have never seen Barton try to end another player's career. Barton loses his temper. He lashes out and he's a gurrier. He'll give you a black eye but I haven't seen him try to break someone's leg with a tackle the way Balotelli has. Or seen him knowingly stamp back onto someone.

Going into this season, I was like POB. I thought Balotelli was entertainment but not nasty. That changed midway through the season with a couple of the aforementioned incidents. Now Balotelli is no longer entertainment. He's every bit the scumbag that Barton is and more. He's a nasty dangerous cocky pr*ck who thinks his ability gives him free rein to do what he wants. I hope he leaves English football and never comes back; and I'm confident it will happen in the summer.

But I have never seen Barton try to end another player's career.

Didnt he try to break Alonso leg at Anfield hence why him and Shearer fell out.

he also attacked Dabo after a tackle in training and made a disgraceful tackle on Etuhu.

Would have loved he had started on Yaya

Would have loved he had started on Yaya

He almost did on Kompany (the headbutt). Kompany was too calm and classy to retaliate though.

I'm sorry. I find Barton entertaining. As a football fan I like to see what he gets up to. I wouldn't want him at Villa but I don't subscribe to the faux-outrage of most. He took a dig off Tevez so he elbowed him back. Oh the humanity! Hang him! I love seeing the bit of anarchy every now and again. His reaction to Aguero accidentally stepping back on his toe was at the point where he'd already lost it. Though I've heard Aguero is going to pull through and will be able to live a mostly normal life. Forgive me but I like the good and the bad of football.

This.

Barton is the panto villain of English football and the game would be a lot less interesting without him.

Of course he's entertaining.

It's the old cliché of the commentator saying "no-one wants to see a player get sent off" just as the whole country is chanting "OFF OFF OFF OFF!"

Everyone wants to see it. I was loving it when Barton went crazy, one of the most exciting parts of the match.

Obviously there's a line. If he was trying to break people's legs then that's different. But elbowing someone in the chest and giving someone a dead leg isn't going to hurt them (seriously I mean).

It's not right, and he'll be punished accordingly. But, like others, I want that in the game as long as it's dealt with appropriately. It's very entertaining.

Totally this.

Â