Barton

ED

oh and If i was a football manager the first thing I'd do is ban my players from using Twitter , in fact the premeier league should make it so

Freedomz of zpeech innit

What he did to Aguero was absolutely disgusting, the look on his face, everything about it was truely awful, he should get a Cantona type ban

What he did to Aguero was absolutely disgusting, the look on his face, everything about it was truly awful, he should get a Cantona type ban

I wondered at first if Aguero had stamped on Bartons foot just moments before ... but if anything it may have been more of an accidental tread as he stepped backwards

Bartons face though was nothing but rage , QPR should just sack him

I expect/hope he gets 10+ game ban for that. Part of me hope's QPR sack him but you just know with Football, he'd just sign for another Premier League club... I mean for all of his disgusting behavior over the past few years QPR signed him and made him captain. Football should be ashamed of itself sometimes.

Should be in jail with his axe murdering brother

I can't believe you sometime Rob, you simply couldn't be more wrong if you tried. This is just a typical silly statement based on nothing more than assumptions and ill informed facts.

It is his half brother ;)

Â