Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

48 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Character never comes into it - Keane just saw right through him as a very ordinary footballer

Roy Keane was a terrible manager when it came to judging players. Look at crap he signed for Sunderland and wouldnt play for Ireland with his bestie MON

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Similar age and both players main assets were or are pace, yet look how Vardy's career has turned out compared to Agbonlahor's. 

Not really a good comparison. Gabby was playing top level 10 years before Vardy got near it

Would argue Gabby has made more money from the game as well

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

didnt he refuse a call up?

He did refuse a call up saying he had family issues, can't remember when but it was when capello was England manager

Edited by Jimzk5

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Doing his coaching badges in Northern Ireland, Craig Gardner also on course. 

Must be remedial level

How the hell do the Irish understand a word those two are saying 😂

I can forgive a lot of things Gabby did. However I can't forgive him spending any time with Craig "bulldog licking piss of a nettle' Gardner. 

18 hours ago, Xela said:

I can forgive a lot of things Gabby did. However I can't forgive him spending any time with Craig "bulldog licking piss of a nettle' Gardner. 

must have taken his mom and dad some time to come up with that middle name?....quite Bohemian isn't it?

perhaps they know Bob Geldof?😀

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

This moron couldn't coach a spotty teenager how to flip burgers at McDonalds.
I have watched a lot of footballers come through now I have reached a certain age. I have seen the awkward teenage years, the inability to express themselves and convey their thoughts, I have seen them develop as people.
Wayne Rooney, for one. Now he is never going to be the brightest but I can see he has mentally matured as a person.

Gabby is one of the few **** who I can say is exactly the same now as he was then. Mr. Mumbles, with the personality of an ironing board.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

This moron couldn't coach a spotty teenager how to flip burgers at McDonalds.
I have watched a lot of footballers come through now I have reached a certain age. I have seen the awkward teenage years, the inability to express themselves and convey their thoughts, I have seen them develop as people.
Wayne Rooney, for one. Now he is never going to be the brightest but I can see he has mentally matured as a person.

Gabby is one of the few **** who I can say is exactly the same now as he was then. Mr. Mumbles, with the personality of an ironing board.

straightened that out.😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Didnt he get arrested recently for drink driving while cheating.

• Like 1

Â