Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

25 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

3 goals in 2 1/2 years.

Surely McKirdy should get a shot at being a 20 minute sub at the end of games? He;s been banging them in for the U23's and I wager he's got more pace than Gabby.

Susan Boyle has got more pace than Gabby these days!

36 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I don't ever recall mentioning I was ill?

No! He can't.  Wake up man!

Okay.. but I am talking about how shit Gabby is/has been, not about Trump or protesters.

So you agree then.. f*** all!

Cause if he had, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

But your sensationalism over Gabby is nothing short of a wankfest!

Are you sponsored by him to type this bollocks?

Well, that's fantasy football for you!

You've literally just made this tripe up.

You'll be far stretched to try and find the last time I even made a post about Gabby.

The Scott Hogan thread is a few more games without him scoring, even when not playing to devolving into something close to this one.

Once again, no median line, it's either I should agree with the over the top shite like this, OR i'm having a wankfest.

I'm sure some stat head could break down what he has, or has not done in the "Last 5 years", and i'm certain there will be a few games he took part in where he was not a non entity, even without a goal.

However i'm quite aware that is all besids the point, and that there is actually ZERO meaning to these comments aside from self gratification.

Not interested into getting a useless self fulfilling prophecy of a debate.

The ACTUAL point was that, in the absence of our preferred striking options, he is still a senior attacker, gets paid, and is not Bambi on ice.

Not going to get sucked into this petty little vendetta.

If RHM etc was fit then so be it, and ultimately, it's the management team who will decide.

Maybe you should go down there and have a passionate debate with them.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

I can see both sides of this debate, Gabby has been a useless drain on our club for too long and should have been shown the door BUT if he helps us to preserve the future talent I.e. Davis by helping to share the physical burden then I can just about accept that given the injury situation.

He owes us big time but I can't see him coming good now, so let's use him as best we can, even if that's as cover for any injured ballboys when we need the ball back in play in a hurry!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You've literally just made this tripe up.

You'll be far stretched to try and find the last time I even made a post about Gabby.

The Scott Hogan thread is a few more games without him scoring, even when not playing into devolving into something close to this one.

Once again, no median line, it's either I should agree with the over the top shite like this, OR i'm having a wankfest.

I'm sure some stat head could break down what he has, or has not done in the "Last 5 years", and i'm certain there will be more than a few games he took part in where he was not a non entity.

However i'm quite aware that is all besids the point, and that there is actually ZERO meaning to these comments aside from self gratification.

Not interested into getting a useless self fulfilling prophecy of a debate.

The ACTUAL point was that, in the absence of our preferred striking options, he is still a senior attacker, gets paid, and is not Bambi on ice.

Not going to get sucked into this petty little vendetta.

If RHM etc was fit then so be it, and ultimately, it's the management team who will decide.

Maybe you should go down there and have a passionate debate with them.

Trust me it is tempting.

I am not trying to start an Agbonla'war' with you over it, but I feel many posters (not necessarily you) might still think it's the Gabby of 10 years ago that is waiting in the wings.

However how poor he and his attitude has been before Bruce arrived will never be forgotten.

For someone who supposedly cares about this club, he certainly bust his bollocks with his goals that prevented us getting relegated.

We will agree to disagree JV but for me, The guy would have been booted from B6 years ago.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

Why is he still at Villa? He should have been kicked out years ago, just hearing his name makes me wanna vomit.

To score the winner against small heath at VP later this year

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Hope you feel better,

But that still doesn't change the fact that, with no other/or limited striking options, he can still do a job up top, even if from the bench.

You're acting like 1 of the Anti trump protesters who congregated to scream into the sky.

What he has, or has not done in "the past 5 years" has been discussed a trillion times already, and still has no weight on the current situation.

I would have all the other reasononable options before him, but i'm also not an idiot who would go as far as to sensationalise my views because of my dislike for a player.

Some of you would fit right in at the Daily Mail. 

A couple of weeks ago people would rather play Casper the friendly ghost over Samba.

The hypothetical scenarios over logic used alot of the time is hilarious.

I accept your logic, even if I have empathy with his detractors.

nice bit of fence perching there, even if ,i may say so myself.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Xela said:

To score the winner against small heath at VP later this year

I know you’re posting in jest - but this irks me - it seems to carry some weight to the theory he turns up twice yearly these days.

no offence intended 

Just now, Dave J said:

I know you’re posting in jest - but this irks me - it seems to carry some weight to the theory he turns up twice yearly these days.

no offence intended 

That's fine

He's been injured most of the season so far but when he is fit I still think he can offer us something before we let him go at the end of the season. 

• Like 1

Â