Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Normally I wouldn't want him back, but we are so desperate for a striker, I'd gladly get Gabby back into the team. We need someone to come on for Keinan late match. Against Leeds we desperately needed some pace up top. 

9 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Normally I wouldn't want him back, but we are so desperate for a striker, I'd gladly get Gabby back into the team. We need someone to come on for Keinan late match. Against Leeds we desperately needed some pace up top. 

Likewise I’m not actually opposed to that. Is there something wrong with us? Actually I’d like to see McKirdy given at least a run out before Gabby, but that would’ve already happened if it was going to.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

Normally I wouldn't want him back, but we are so desperate for a striker, I'd gladly get Gabby back into the team. We need someone to come on for Keinan late match.

Oh yes. Our 20 goals a season saviour. :clap:

He is definately our Aguero of this league!

If he has became our answer then I don't want to know what the f***in question is!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

If he has became our answer then I don't want to know what the f***in question is!

Do you know what?.................I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY ON THIS SUBJECT......Its totally and utterly beyond me.

I am just waiting for a response, didn't you know he is injured.

I could not tell you what he has done during this 5 year contract.

Edited by TRO
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I could not tell you what he has done during this 5 year contract.

I will hazard a guess..

Pigged out on kebabs for 3 years, Trained like **** with his nose up Bruces arse for a year.. which now leaves him now 6 months left to forge a new contract.

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I will hazard a guess..

Pigged out on kebabs for 3 years, Trained like **** with his nose up Bruces arse for a year.. which now leaves him now 6 months left to forge a new contract.

If he gets a contract.....The club is finished as a sensible entity.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Has anybody said he's a saviour or compared him to Aguero? All people are saying is he could be of some use coming on for Davis to stop him from burning out.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Has anybody said he's a saviour or compared him to Aguero? All people are saying is he could be of some use coming on for Davis to stop him from burning out.

I've given up on this thread because there isn't an ounce of logic left in it.

Speak a tiny bit of common sense and all the same bollox is regurgitated.

Some will say they would rather no striker, Samba, or Jed Steer there over Gabby.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

21 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Has anybody said he's a saviour or compared him to Aguero?

Yes. Here..

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Don't worry guys our saviour is back in training wahey....

And here..

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

:thumb:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've given up on this thread because there isn't an ounce of logic left in it. - Villa fans gave up on it cause of the useless shit it is named after!

Speak a tiny bit of common sense and all the same bollox is regurgitated. - Only common sense left my friend would be to show him the exit door!

Some will say they would rather no striker, Samba, or Jed Steer there over Gabby. - or they will ask the same question as below...

What the f*** has the useless dick done in the last five years in a Villa shirt..?

Il save you a reply - Absolutely F*** all.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

What the f*** has the useless dick done in the last five years in a Villa shirt..?

Il save you a reply - Absolutely F*** all.

Hope you feel better,

But that still doesn't change the fact that, with no other/or limited striking options, he can still do a job up top, even if from the bench.

You're acting like 1 of the Anti trump protesters who congregated to scream into the sky.

What he has, or has not done in "the past 5 years" has been discussed a trillion times already, and still has no weight on the current situation.

I would have all the other reasononable options before him, but i'm also not an idiot who would go as far as to sensationalise my views because of my dislike for a player.

Some of you would fit right in at the Daily Mail. 

A couple of weeks ago people would rather play Casper the friendly ghost over Samba.

The hypothetical scenarios over logic used alot of the time is hilarious.

• Like 1

I'd rather he contributed something, anything, in his last 6 months with Villa than just being injured, or getting fat.  If he helps to get us promoted even in a small way at least he will be able to part on reasonable terms with the club. I am presuming the club will not be insane enough to give him another contract  after May. 

• Like 2

I think Gabby has been a waste of space and worse for several seasons now.

But I have to say we could do with him just now. Davies is on his last legs and will be of no use in the final third of the season if he has to carry the attack for the next 6/7 games on his own.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Hope you feel better,

I don't ever recall mentioning I was ill?

But that still doesn't change the fact that, with no other/or limited striking options, he can still do a job up top, even if from the bench.

No! He can't.  Wake up man!

You're acting like 1 of the Anti trump protesters who congregated to scream into the sky.

Okay.. but I am talking about how shit Gabby is/has been, not about Trump or protesters.

What he has, or has not done in "the past 5 years" has been discussed a trillion times already, and still has no weight on the current situation.

So you agree then.. f*** all!

Cause if he had, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I would have all the other reasononable options before him, but i'm also not an idiot who would go as far as to sensationalise my views because of my dislike for a player.

But your sensationalism over Gabby is nothing short of a wankfest!

Are you sponsored by him to type this bollocks?

Some of you would fit right in at the Daily Mail. 

A couple of weeks ago people would rather play Casper the friendly ghost over Samba.

Well, that's fantasy football for you!

Â