Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

2 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

offers more threat off the bench than Hogan IMHO

Definitely does. Hogan just doesn't suit Bruce's style at all. Gabby at least has some strength to him and can hold onto the ball. If Gabby can get fit, I'd like to see us sell Hogan and just use Gabby as the go to man off the bench. 

18 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Hopefully he will be out of here come the end of the season unless Bruce does the stupid thing by offering him a new contract!

Oh dear God no!!!!!!!!! 

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Definitely does. Hogan just doesn't suit Bruce's style at all. Gabby at least has some strength to him and can hold onto the ball. If Gabby can get fit, I'd like to see us sell Hogan and just use Gabby as the go to man off the bench. 

Holds on to the ball? When did this happen - can you not recall Norwich away last year? With all due respect in my opinion I would not figure that Gabby has a good touch 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Holds on to the ball? When did this happen - can you not recall Norwich away last year? With all due respect in my opinion I would not figure that Gabby has a good touch 

He wasnt the worst player on the team that night. Ayew was miles worse. actually was an all round shambolic performance and the first time I realised Bruce wasnt up to the task

26 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He wasnt the worst player on the team that night. Ayew was miles worse. actually was an all round shambolic performance and the first time I realised Bruce wasnt up to the task

Well I agree with one part of this - he was pretty dire and his touch was very poor though imo 

17 hours ago, Dave J said:

Gabby can definitely hold onto the ball better than hogan in our current set up. I don't like Gabby, and I think he is past it, but with Bruce in charge, Gabby is the better option. If we are just going to kick balls deep late game to alleviate pressure, I'd rather have Gabby who is much stronger up top.

3 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Gabby can definitely hold onto the ball better than hogan in our current set up. I don't like Gabby, and I think he is past it, but with Bruce in charge, Gabby is the better option. If we are just going to kick balls deep late game to alleviate pressure, I'd rather have Gabby who is much stronger up top.

Not for me - Gabby and holding up the ball just don’t go together in the same sentance 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Â