Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

46 minutes ago, Richard said:

I don't hate him I just think he is a shit footballer who really masquerades as a professional . People need to distinguish between having an opinion that someone us poor and hate

I didnt say you hate him did I? Dave J was having a crack a Doug when all Doug did was state a fact. I just made the observation that when you hate something is can cause you to be blind or unobjective. 

If I have something to say to you Richard I promise I'll be direct ok?

I'm going to state for the record here that my real name isn't Doug. I have nothing against the name Doug and I don't mind people calling me it, just saying like! 

FWIW I don't have a real name as I don't really exist, except in your mind. So actually, my name is your name. whatever that is. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I'm going to state for the record here that my real name isn't Doug. I have nothing against the name Doug and I don't mind people calling me it, just saying like! 

FWIW I don't have a real name as I don't really exist, except in your mind. So actually, my name is your name. whatever that is. 

Image result for invasion of the body snatchers image

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Oh great so now if we disagree I have to have an argument with myself? Great Stuff. Last time I did that in public i got funny looks.

• Like 1

He has played about 6 games since he came back in and think started 1 and he has been OK. he hasnt been brilliant but he hasnt been rubbish like some posters are saying. His contribution has been decent and he has been involved in the build up to a couple of goals and he does frighten defender still

a Villa Shola Ameobi

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has played about 6 games since he came back in and think started 1 and he has been OK. he hasnt been brilliant but he hasnt been rubbish like some posters are saying. His contribution has been decent and he has been involved in the build up to a couple of goals and he does frighten defender still

a Villa Shola Ameobi

It's an easy mistake to make but, I think you've confused the term "frightened" with the phrase "couldn't run for laughing". ;)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

In all seriousness what?

DDID has literally posted pure fact in that post. There is nothing to disagree with.

If you have all reached the stage where you are claiming a quick throw in as a means to help big up a players credibility  - then please crack on!

1 hour ago, Dave J said:

If you have all reached the stage where you are claiming a quick throw in as a means to help big up a players credibility  - then please crack on!

What on earth are you talking about? Where did I, or anyone, say anything even remotely like that? 

Regardless it raises a good point, what are we allowed to use to 'big up' players? Any player in fact. Don't worry, I've gathered that workrate, harrying and now quick throws are out of the question.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Oh great so now if we disagree I have to have an argument with myself? Great Stuff. Last time I did that in public i got funny looks.

Then Don't do it Villamarv

• Like 3

10 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Ok Doug

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave J said:

Nobody was bigging up anybody.

DDID was stating that gabby started the move that led to the goal as evidence that he was brought on at 0-0 and not 1-0 as someone had wrongly stated. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Nobody was bigging up anybody.

DDID was stating that gabby started the move that led to the goal as evidence that he was brought on at 0-0 and not 1-0 as someone had wrongly stated. 

Thankyou Steve (if indeed that is your real name) your post explains exactly how it happened

Edited by Villan_of_oz

17 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Just an FYI lads, he was bought on at 0-0. 

He took a quick throw which started the movement which lead to the goal. 

To be fair, the useless prat tried his best to mess that up, it was a foul throw, had the ref spotted it he would have stopped play and awarded a throw in to them.

This is also a fact, given that we now only deal exclusively on such terms.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

To be fair, the useless prat tried his best to mess that up, it was a foul throw, had the ref spotted it he would have stopped play and awarded a throw in to them.

But it wasnt called a foul throw and we scored..........

Edited by Villan_of_oz

7 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I've read a few people saying that your feet can be on the line and it's not a foul throw, but to be honest I've not paid that much attention to it nor have I ever really managed to figure out what constitutes a foul throw. It was certainly a strikers throw in, I could tell that much!

Not really sure if that second part is a dig. An awful lot has been made out of me trying to point out to a couple of fellas having a debate at which time he entered the pitch! Each to their own eh. 

Â