Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

49 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Just needs to get his fitness up and he'll be banging them in!

And nine months later there will be yet another little Gabby somewhere. 

I take it you really didn't actually mean on a football pitch

• Like 1

Ayew's alarming dip in form seems to have coincided with Gabby's return to the starting XI. 

If the meek way we got relegated didn't illustrate we aren't the most ruthless, professional outfit out there, this bloater getting straight back in the side when he decides he fancies a game or two seals it. 

Would be natural enough for any half decent player to question why he is wasting his time with us. Not that Ayew or Kodija can be excused tonight. That was rancid. 

6 minutes ago, villakram said:

All you 13th chancers happy or would you like him to get yet another chance?

He's reduced his fatman fold overs from five to four, so don't be so harsh.

He needs at least this season to get back up to match fitness. Then we can look at giving him a contract extension. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, villianusa said:

You can slate him with the rest of the team, but when you get no service you can do nothing as a striker. He ran and challenged for every poor hit ball up towards him. No creativity in the team tonight, so no striker would have looked good.

Really- how come he never seems to be involved in any passage of play? He always seems to be of the edge of games and not in the midst of it all- but then you saw what happened when a relatively easy pass was given to feet!!

This clown still offers nothing and his selection in the team/squad is the one thing I really cant get my head around and it is fast undoing the credit Bruce has built up.

I know it's all about opinions on here but how can any of the gabby lovers argue a case for him now ?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

This clown still offers nothing and his selection in the team/squad is the one thing I really cant get my head around and it is fast undoing the credit Bruce has built up.

I know it's all about opinions on here but how can any of the gabby lovers argue a case for him now ?

Oh they will try- just you wait and see " he put himself about" line will be trotted out in due course I'm afraid to say.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Oh they will try- just you wait and see " he put himself about" line will be trotted out in due course I'm afraid to say.

and the "he's chomping at the bit to do well for us look he's lost 6KG"

• Like 1

Â