Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

1 hour ago, TheStagMan said:

N'ogbia says hello. :D

Yeah, I went there!

N'zogbia, probably wants to do well....but for some reason he can't.

Maybe he is just not good enough, maybe many things.

but I don't believe , he doesn't want to do well.:mellow:

Edited by TRO

1 hour ago, villarocker said:

I'll tell you what gets in the way of most professional sports men and women - the other half and parenthood. 

I remember the days when I loved watching snooker but got bored of it because Steve Davis won everything. He got married, became a Dad and then starting being beatable. Along comes young Stephen Hendry who too becomes unbeatable. A marriage and fatherhood later and he becomes beatable. 

Look at the relationship problems Gabby Agbonlahor has had, together with how many children he's fathered - including having a sick child - and you can see why his career halted and went backwards. Too many off-the-field problems have led to him not fulfilling his potential. And, before people say he's always been bang average, please remember that top defenders of his time have commented how they hated playing against him. 

I am not too sure what happened with his child that was sick but, I recall Juan Pablo Angel's first season being pretty poor and that being mostly put down to the fact his son was seriously ill. These things would affect any person's life, regardless of profession. 

I'm not defending the guy, just saying. Let's face it, he chose to bed the girls and not take precautions!

I too am saying without his version, we are speculating.

I am just non-descript on Gabby.

I am not being holier than thou.....but when I have a tendency to hate I question my own reasoning.

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I did drop a hint.... Imagine if the other part comes off....

You know if Bacuna is injured?

As for gabby the guy has not kicked a ball in how long.id be very suprised if bruce used him ahead of mccormack or rudy

• Like 1

Pretty sure this a "symbolic" thing given his past history against City.

Doubt he'll get any action, and pretty sure he'll not be in the squad for the next game.

Rather he wasn't in the squad, but as long as he doesn't play I don't really care that much.

Not happy not one little bit ! Wormed his way back in the parasite, however if he comes on changes the game or scores the winner then that is all that matters. Won't change my feelings towards him but it's all about the greater good not my viewpoint. So come on Gabby prove us doubters wrong and vindicate your supporters if given the opportunity. which hopefully after a kodjia hat-trick won't happen. 

Good management from Bruce. He probably has no chance of getting on ahead of McCormack and Gestede but will be a big confidence boost for Gabby and may unsettle blues with his record against them. Maybe 

Â