Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

I have no time for player power as it is a team game and they get very well paid.

However, Something was clearly awry with Gabby and the previous managers and it seems like a different approach with him and SB.

Lets, let SB do his thing.

The Gabby thing has gone way past talking......If SB thinks he is fit to play, so be it.....but we want to see a player that Really shows he is a villa fan, by doing the business.....no shirt kissing.....just ball in net.

Edited by TRO

Is Gabby good enough to get in the side? On the Gabby we've seen for the last 2/3 years? no. He hasn't been a striker for longer than that. If we were talking about an area we are weak in like CM I'd understand all the talk. If Gabby get fit and shows form pre 2010 he'll be a great addition. If not no point in him at all. Saying all that put him on bench v Blues for the crack. 

I don't care who the manager is on this.... I've never wanted a player to **** off so much.

I would honestly question why I'm even bothering with this, if he gets back in the team.

I work in a job that is all about giving opportunities for second chances.

But this guy has taken the piss way too often for my liking. Have no time for him whatsoever and never will. He's shown a complete lack of respect for the club, any manager that's worked here recently and most importantly... us. Not just a little but in a disgustingly big way.

To top it off, he's absolutely **** shite.

Get the message gabby, **** off.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

I don't care who the manager is on this.... I've never wanted a player to **** off so much.

I would honestly question why I'm even bothering with this, if he gets back in the team.

I work in a job that is all about giving opportunities for second chances.

But this guy has taken the piss way too often for my liking. Have no time for him whatsoever and never will. He's shown a complete lack of respect for the club, any manager that's worked here recently and most importantly... us. Not just a little but in a disgustingly big way.

To top it off, he's absolutely **** shite.

Get the message gabby, **** off.

We could've been long shot of him now.....if Lambert hadn't sanctioned that new 4 year deal in September 2014.

6 hours ago, BOF said:

Stop trying to make the fans the bad guy here.  Gabby was too unfit to play while he was club captain.  He has done nothing in years.  He wasn't injured yet he was out of shape while picking up north of 50k a week.  He's nothing short of a disgrace.  Manager after manager has over-looked him.  As bad as Villa were in that time, Gabby still hardly got a sniff.  To reverse the roles here for a second JV, I do wonder just what Gabby has to do in order for people who still support him to decide 'yeah you know what, he's done'.  Because for me it has already reached blind support in that regard.

I think he would have to eat a few babies (one probably wouldn't be enough) and take a dump on the steps of the Holte, whilst wearing a Blues shirt

Edited by TheStagMan

If he stays true to form then at some point during his special six week programme he will f*** up and prove to Bruce that he is what we all know he is. I really can't see him pulling on a Villa shirt again. 

But, and it is a ridiculously big but, if he does earn his way back into the squad through hard work, desire and ability, and by some miracle he makes it onto the pitch in an actual game. I will support him, I won't have forgotten what he's done just like I haven't forgotten the times when he was an asset. But if he's willing to fight for the cause (which I don't believe he is) and he's in the Villa team, he'll get my backing because he'd be a villa player in a match we want to win. 

I would love Gabby to get back in the team to be honest. If he manages this he'd have to be better than kodjia, McCormack, gestede and ayew up front or better than Adomah, ayew and Grealish out wide. For me that would be a huge asset.

• Like 3

If he does manage to get back in the team.....and scores a pot full of goals.

all will be forgiven, trust me.It happens.

problem is he has NEVER scored a pot full of goals even in his pomp.

• Like 1

I will admit, I liked Gabby alot during the MON days, and I have defended him. I have never hated him, but being 30 now and wasting so much of his prime, its over.

I would just like to remind every body

Gaby is Shite

lost his speed

cant control a ball

no left foot

cant dribble

cant cross

cant shoot

cant head

cant score

cant tackle

cant track back

no tactical brain

no fitness

no heart

no desire

no chance

its all a waste

he might as well Sh@g a few more women (make them happy if he can) eat a few Kebabs (support the local business community) and drink a lot (so he can sleep well after) forgetting that he was a professional footballer picking up 60kaw

Â