Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

6 hours ago, meregreen said:

Good point about the youngsters at the club. Gabbys attitude and lifestyle would be pretty poisonous if any of them came under his influence. If we can't sack him, I would simply come to a deal, pay him off. Expensive maybe, but worth it I think.

He's already take Grealish under his wing pretty nicely last 18 months.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Why oh why oh why did we give him a new contract. Surely ther must be more than 1 person who made it happens. I can imagine 1 person being a complete tw@t and thinking it's a good idea but surely put more than 1 lunatic in a room and sanity wins through. Someone puts a kindly hand on Lamberts shoulder and says no paul

Yet another awful awful decision which has fcuked us over. Nob cheese heads

Just read some press report that said due to his close relationship Lerner personally sanctioned his contract!!:rolleyes:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Harry Kane scored 31 goals for spurs last year , He has also scored 27 so far this season

Gabby Agbonlahor has scored 34 since Martin O'Neill left 6 seasons ago. He is dogshit

and somehow he got a new deal last season :lol:

21 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Harry Kane scored 31 goals for spurs last year , He has also scored 27 so far this season

Gabby Agbonlahor has scored 34 since Martin O'Neill left 6 seasons ago. He is dogshit

Harry Kane has scored 23 goals in the Premier League this season.   That's the same number as our entire squad combined. 

10 hours ago, Heretic said:

You have missed something relevant.

Gabby is a man well paid to do frankly, not much at all. The very minimum you expect of him if that he is the appropriate physical condition to do his job.:snip:

I can assure you - I would be ashamed to conduct myself in his manner. I don't earn as much as him and I've got my flaws, but I would be cognizant of the position I am in and stnad up and be counted.

The only thing you count on Gabby is the spare tires. You know his age by counting the rings around his **** midriff.

Fantastic post.  Spot on.

• Like 2

Gabby is a man well paid to do frankly, not much at all. The very minimum you expect of him if that he is the appropriate physical condition to do his job.:snip:

I can assure you - I would be ashamed to conduct myself in his manner. I don't earn as much as him and I've got my flaws, but I would be cognizant of the position I am in and stnad up and be counted.

The only thing you count on Gabby is the spare tires. You know his age by counting the rings around his **** midriff.

Legendary post! Bravo pal!

• Like 2

688.gif

This post contains more effort, pride and passion than Gabby has all season . 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Heretic said:

Brilliant post which sums up exactly how I feel and the annoyance I feel when people go on about how we can't expect them to be perfect. 

Re this bit imagine what he will look like a couple of years after retirement.  Maradona and Neville Southall rolled Into one I reckon. If he has that spare Tyre whilst undergoing regular premier league training sessions how big will it get when he does nothing. 

By the way is it just me who thinks he looks like a saddo at the dubai party. Seems to be standing alone with the party going on around him. I bet the only people who bothered to talk to him were his hangers on asking him to go back up that bar again for a other £1k round. 

• Like 1

To compare Harry Kane to Gabby Agbonlahor is like comparing a bottle of Tesco Prosecco to a vintage Dom Perignon. 

Agbonlahor has been a leech on the club for far too long. It's not his fault that the idiot decision makers thought he deserved new contracts on big money but, it is his fault for not trying and keeping himself in the right condition - mentally as well as physically - to do his job. 

For him to moan about what fans say to him and Lescott is laughable and shows how unreal his world is. I bet there are people in Customer Service Supervisory roles who get moaned at daily by their customers, staff below them and, their manager. But, they have a mortgage to pay and mouths to feed so have to get on with it for less than half a year of what Agbonlahor earns in a week. I pity you Gabby, it must be really difficult being unliked.

I love the hypocrisy in here. Dont get me wrong, Gabby has been a waster for a good few years, he's doing the absolute minimum in order to not get fired it seems. So much like many of us "normal people" who sit in offices browsing or posting on VT complaining about how much effort professionals put in. Football is a job whether we like it or not and like most people, when you have no chance of promotion or the company is doing terribly then you dont give a shit. Not everyone but there are plenty who do this. Gabby is one of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R.Bear said:

I love the hypocrisy in here. Dont get me wrong, Gabby has been a waster for a good few years, he's doing the absolute minimum in order to not get fired it seems. So much like many of us "normal people" who sit in offices browsing or posting on VT complaining about how much effort professionals put in.

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Ah it's ok then.

Some bloke in an office earning 20 grand a year browses VillaTalk every now and then instead of working his full 9 hour days at a job which takes him an hour to commute to and an hour to commute back from and give him half an hour lunch break.

If that bloke takes the odd 5 minute break to browse the internet, it makes it totally fine for Gabby, getting paid 3 times what that man earns in a year PER WEEK, who has to work a couple of hours a day a few days a week, to act the way he's been acting and be deemed not fit enough to do his job and be suspended twice in the space of a few weeks. Yeah that's fine. What are we moaning about?

The two things aren't even comparable. Your post is absolute horse shit.

Yeah and there's people earning three times what Gabby earns who do less than him, should Gabby be disgruntled with them? There's people in vast mansions who would see 60k/week as chump change and do nothing but put their feet up and watch the money come in. Put the violin away, its all relative. Using any players salary as a stick to beat them with is over the line for me. Its irrelevant what they earn and none of our business. And before anyone says "I buy tickets/shirts/DVDs" so I pay his salary. Well dont then. Its as simple as this. You have to pay tax, you absolutely dont have to have to buy shirts.

The absolute arrogance of football fans or anyone to say "he earns this, he should put x amount of effort in".

14 hours ago, Heretic said:

Gabby is a man well paid to do frankly, not much at all. The very minimum you expect of him if that he is the appropriate physical condition to do his job.

Doesn't your employer expect you to be the same? If you're in no fit state to conduct your duties, don't you think that's a problem? This isn't a pocket tweet. It gets to the heart of your personal ethics. Your attitude. Who you are as a man.:snip:

Post of the year. 

10/10

Would read again

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Yeah and there's people earning three times what Gabby earns who do less than him, should Gabby be disgruntled with them? There's people in vast mansions who would see 60k/week as chump change and do nothing but put their feet up and watch the money come in. Put the violin away, its all relative. Using any players salary as a stick to beat them with is over the line for me. Its irrelevant what they earn and none of our business. And before anyone says "I buy tickets/shirts/DVDs" so I pay his salary. Well dont then. Its as simple as this. You have to pay tax, you absolutely dont have to have to buy shirts.

The absolute arrogance of football fans or anyone to say "he earns this, he should put x amount of effort in".

Absolute

horse

shit

• Like 4

its not ok, for anyone to toss it off with regards their jobs imo. We all do of course but what a different world we'd live in if everyone gave their all. 

I couldn't give a **** what gabby does as long as he's banging in the goals for villa. That's his job. That's what he is paid to do. And he's failed beyond belief.

If I was to fail on the same monumental scale that gabby has failed on then I would be sacked. Not only that, but the failings of me potentially could have a catastrophic effect on the public. And the public would want answers.

Yet there's times I toss it off. I'm tossing it off now. BUT, my performance is NOT being effected. Now, my role today is not as difficult as scoring goals in the premier league but it's as/If not more important. And despite tossing it off, I'm performing it.

Gabby isn't and hasn't for ages. 

THAT is the difference.

• Like 1

Â