Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

2 minutes ago, NeilS said:

We do not know the t's&c's of his contract, or the disciplinary code for the club so we do not know if he is in breach of any of those. Sacking someone wrongly, especially someone with a big contract would cost the club Millions of pounds so we need to be careful here.

Indeed, and to put "hippy crack" into context.  They're basically tiny bottles of gas that you can buy online from any cream supplier, as it's the gas used to make whipped cream.

Completely legal to buy, as it has genuine house hold uses.  Though I think there is some law that governs how you're supposed to use a product, i.e. not using it recreationally...not totally sure on that one.

In the end, what's in the paper is nothing new or revealing (and probably not illegal) that one might say this is a sure way to sack someone.  Unfortunately.

• Like 1

Does anyone really care? He took some Nos, oh no call the police. There are many reasons to dislike Gabby, this isnt one of them. If he was a star player or we were doing well most fans would probably laugh it off or say "legend" etc. Utter bullshit this is.

Edited by R.Bear
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Does anyone really care? He took some Nos, oh no call the police. There are many reasons to dislike Gabby, this isnt one of them. If he was a star player or we were doing well most fans would probably laugh it off or say "legend" etc. Utter bullshit this is.

I think it's less about the NOS, and more about the timing, naivety, and general buffoonery, especially with previous run ins and the climate.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

It's not about this one incident it's his whole lifestyle. He has essentially retired from football, he's overweight, not training right, boozing and smoking every chance he gets and couldn't care less about the club that is paying him 65K a week for the next three years. I can about that because he's a cancer in the club I support.

Club fine. Fitness regime. Don't adhere to it, fine him, warn him (verbally/written etc). Repeat until improvement or enough evidence to terminate contract.

Along with transfer list him as an action taken by the club to protect the club. That's about all that can be done. Although, unfortunately there are bigger things to worry about right now :( 

45 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

No ones cares about the NO2 (NOS is what you put in your car and will kill you).

Its the fact that he's a prick taking the piss out of the club.

1 hour ago, mwj said:

No ones cares about the NO2 (NOS is what you put in your car and will kill you).

Its the fact that he's a prick taking the piss out of the club.

It's the same thing, yo.

Just now, Sid4ever said:

Suspended following an internal investigation.

It will probably be followed by 'the club will take no further action' but we can live in hope I suppose.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

More suspensions than goals this season.

Mr.Aston Villa ladies and gentlemen.

More shags than passes

More birds in one picture than amount of fuchs he gives for the club

BREAKING NEWS,  He has also written a letter to Hollis

Dear Steve

You will be aware of the recent discussions with the owner of the all night shag nasty brothel and myself. Following these discussions I am sure you will understand that it is with real sorrow that I am writing to not tender my resignation as a player of Aston Villa.  I take this action very lightly as to be honest I am high as a kite and laughing my tits off on Hippy Crack at the minute. As a footballer for Villa for at least half a season 6 years ago how could I not take the piss? It has not been possible to carry out the role I was asked to perform for about 8 years now.

This season is the best I have had in living memory at Villa.  Iv'e hardly played ,  still picked up 60K per week and it's meant I can f off to Dubai and other places and get off my tits as I  shag the local women. I'm hoping the cluture and leadership doesnt change so can you pass on my best to Randy,  he's been brilliant for me. When I was asked to join Villa I made a start but progress stalled after a few months as I realised what a good crack I was on. It is clear that a sale of the club to someone who actually gives more fuchs than I do is not good for me so tell Randy to keep going

Yours 

Gabby

Edited by Richard
  • Like 4

Â