Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

9 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It's a shame that the hippy crack did not induce some sort of heart attack and kill this word removed.

Agreed

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

...That might be a bit much.

Really? I'm surprised the thick shit has made this far without suffocating himself getting dressed. The guy is a bum, I'd eject smack into eyeballs.

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Agreed

Really? I'm surprised the thick shit has made this far without suffocating himself getting dressed. The guy is a bum, I'd eject smack into eyeballs.

Just so we're clear, you're hoping that someone dies, because they're not great at football, and like to have a few drinks and to sleep around? I mean, if you're comfortable with that, great, it seems a bit mental, though.

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Just so we're clear, you're hoping that someone dies, because they're not great at football, and like to have a few drinks and to sleep around? I mean, if you're comfortable with that, great, it seems a bit mental, though.

Yep, the guy is waste of oxygen.

No doubt those birds have made absolutely sure to get themselves up the duff so he has few more support payments to make 

I hope pictures of him taking the shots are out as well as that is surely evidence he is not maintaining his fitness regime which could lead to breach of contract 

This season is like a horrible sitcom. Gabby partying multiple times, then sent to fatcamp, Lescott tweeting cars after loosing 6-0 and challenging people to fight, board members getting hired and fired and leaving for fun, our shittest player in Bacuna talking about playing in the champions league, more managers than wins, Harry Kane has scored more goals than our entire team, Guzan and Lescott having a spitting competetion and so on and so on and so on... This season must have been the biggest joke for any club ever in the premier league history. If I stop laughing Ill start crying

• Like 4

Â