Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Why? Did he drink alcohol? Did he sleep outside in the middle of the road? Did he stay till the next morning barely able to walk on his legs on his way home? That article just showed a lot of football players out on a Christmas party. No information insinuating anything else.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, benireduk said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/12049159/Arsenal-and-Tottenham-share-Christmas-party-at-London-nightclub.html

Gabby enjoying himself down in London with the Arsenal & Spurs players.

Is he going to get the Grealish treatment?

Baseball caps allowed in bars now? This country! 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/12049159/Arsenal-and-Tottenham-share-Christmas-party-at-London-nightclub.html

Gabby enjoying himself down in London with the Arsenal & Spurs players.

Is he going to get the Grealish treatment?

Baseball caps allowed in bars now? This country! 

Of all the fashion crimes on show you picked that one...

And what is the grealish treatment? Dropped from the first team? Because he was, pictured by his mates on the piss? He wasn't

I'd be interested to know who in the arsenal team he's pally with to get the invite, there's only Walcott and ox who are English, very few his age and few that he'll have known for years

14 hours ago, KSV said:

I think he will be sold. Randy preparing for the championship and hes one of the higher earners. Could see a promoted side come in for him.

Interestingly a lot of our misfits are ending up at Derby nowadays....Bent, Weimann, Warnock and Carson all play for them now (and will probably be playing premier league football next season).

I wonder what sort of wage deal Derby are paying Darren Bent, could they do a similar deal for Gabby?

Â