Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Stevo; I agree your probably right in all honesty, but actually the term impact player is wearing a little thin to be honest with you and kind of suggests he has something to offer in the first instance which in my view and an ever increasing  number on here, he does not.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

His instagram last night was a little strange - a picture of him with Barry and Young from times gone by and a very curious comment by Lewis Kinsella. Something's up.

what was da comment

9 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Too many false dawns for my liking, will not believe it or be happy until I see this guy walk out of B6 with P45 in check!

Where on earth will you do all your posting if Gabby goes? ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

In the picture, they were celebrating a goal and Gabby was looking up to the sky - Kinsella's comment was "Even the stars won't save you now" - he later deleted it.

If you look on Kinsella's Instagram there's a pic of him with his 21st birthday cake. Comments on that between him and Steven Ireland taking the piss out of Gabby. This club captain nonsense is obviously a joke to the other players.

16 minutes ago, Fight Like Lions said:

If you look on Kinsella's Instagram there's a pic of him with his 21st birthday cake. Comments on that between him and Steven Ireland taking the piss out of Gabby. This club captain nonsense is obviously a joke to the other players.

Do you have a link?

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

His instagram last night was a little strange - a picture of him with Barry and Young from times gone by and a very curious comment by Lewis Kinsella. Something's up.

maybe this is Gabby way to try tap them up and get them to return 

2 hours ago, Fight Like Lions said:

Or #banter

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fight Like Lions said:

the Stephen Ireland?

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Where on earth will you do all your posting if Gabby goes? ;)

Ermm! Good point Stevo I hadn't thought of this, maybe I'll log onto the buying clubs fans forum, create an account and start up the

crusade again:)

1 hour ago, Dave J said:

Ermm! Good point Stevo I hadn't thought of this, maybe I'll log onto the buying clubs fans forum, create an account and start up the

crusade again:)

No disrespect but I find that utterly hilarious.  The fact that you suggest there would be a club prepared to actually buy him is just too unbelievable

• Like 1

Â