Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

team bottom of the league and fans want their top scorer in the league to stay injured

Its as bad as Newcastle or West Ham fans

0 goals this season . More yellow cards than goals in 3 of the last 4 seasons. I don't want to see him play for us again and I'm suprised that you think he can make any sort of a positive impact. Waste of a shirt

• Like 4

If he's fit I can see him coming straight back in, whether it's deserved or not doesn't matter. Can he help make a difference for us? I think so, he offers more all round hold up and link play, he played really well against Leicester creating loads and loads of space by running the channels.

We need to be more direct and if he's fit we could do worse than stick him down the middle (freeing up Ayew to have more space and he struggles up top on his own). We don't need to (and can't) rely on his goals but he can be the difference to us especially away from home on the counter attack, winning free kicks, chasing down and pressing, winning corners, creating space for Ayew n the wide players.

I'm convincing myself now - he's going to be instrumental in our relegation avoiding season B)B)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

i think some of you may be surprised at how many players were slated to death as being utter shite here which have gone on to do well at other teams doing better than us!!!!!!!!!!!! Irony?

Stand down on this , you've got no worries about this happening.

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

team bottom of the league and fans want their top scorer in the league to stay injured

Its as bad as Newcastle or West Ham fans

And his recent form suggests  he really looks like getting a bag full? . I think not. Wouldn't let him anywhere near a starting shirt IMO 

I want him to start. I think we miss his pace. I think he was embarrassed by the 8 touches incident and will have a point to prove. Start Gestede with Gabby and Ayew either side of him. If it's not working bring on Adama. Gil seems to link up well with him. Play Gil in advanced central midfield role. With Gueye and Sanchez in the holding midfield positions.

On 28 November 2015 at 13:36:55, Stevo985 said:

It wouldn't surprise me to see him sold and end up doing well wheever he goes (or at least compared to how he's doing here)

Like Albrighton

Do you know what.....I feel so confident that will never happen.

1. He won't leave....he is on to too much of a good thing.

2. He will do nothing anywhere else....I do believe he has no interest in any other club, that is not to be confused with he will do anything for us.....I think some have confused that as loyalty.

In my humble opinion, he is one of those players that has capitalised on the clubs demise.....In simple terms he has had our trousers down.

for the life of me , I don't know how he has got away with it.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Â