Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Am I in time for the monthly regurgitation of opinions/ferocious debate on Gabby?

:trollface:

A couple of posts back he’s been described as a LW. What’s your opinion on this?

Certainly explains his poor scoring record I think.:P

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Someone needs to start thawing him out of carbon freeze. It takes a while to get your bearings after being suspended in that thing. Jabba the hit wants his money...... Oops I meant blouse need their asses handed to them again. 

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I think it'll be Gabby's last year, period.

Can't see him going anywhere else so i think he'll hang his boots up at the end of his contract here.

He won't, he can't afford to. Boy spends way to much money

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I think it'll be Gabby's last year, period.

Can't see him going anywhere else so i think he'll hang his boots up at the end of his contract here.

He hung them up the week after he signed the contract.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

If there's one (well two) fixture in the season that I'd be happy to see Gabby in the squad for, it's this one.

No thanks - it seems our current incumbents in the striking department - can do just that!!

11 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Got a bad calf according to Bruce. Needs to go see the Messiah to have a chance of making it.

I call bullshit! Smoke and mirrors This is Gabby's big day! Hatrick on the cards, testimonial at the end of the season. Paraded around Birmingham on a bus. Tears on people's faces...scared for their daughters probably. What scenes!

I know you are joking - but even mentioning a testimonial in jest - starts my blood boiling :D

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Dave J said:

No thanks - it seems our current incumbents in the striking department - can do just that!!

Last season him coming on at their place got us the draw. He's mere presence terrified them. Then he gets the winner at home. If he can manage 10/15 min he's worth having on the bench for the mind games alone. I'd let him play the next 2 derbies before his contract expires then send him on his way. He could always have a testimonial against them in the summer just to finish his career off! 

Â