Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Gabby is pretty much the only card we hold at the moment - for better or worse, we can only hope he finds some sort of form.

Bruce has only himself to blame for this sorry situation - if he falls on his sword because we can't score goals then I'm afraid that's tough luck - January should have told him Gabby is not good enough imo and yet he has preserved in some forelorn that he will come good?? 

He needs to do what he did to Gabby - hold out the olive branch to RM asap imo 

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Gabby is pretty much the only card we hold at the moment - for better or worse, we can only hope he finds some sort of form.

Bruce has only himself to blame for this sorry situation - if he falls on his sword because we can't score goals then I'm afraid that's tough luck - January should have told him Gabby is not good enough imo and yet he has preserved in some forelorn that he will come good?? 

He needs to do what he did to Gabby - hold out the olive branch to RM asap imo 

• Like 1

in our clueless, terrible, no tactic team, gabby is the only one who has had a major influence.  Scored 1, created 1.

Without Gabby we'd have no goals.

Without doubt our best striker this season, and i fail to see where all the hate is coming from.

Yes, he is limited, but by god he's been very important to us so far this season as trying harder than most!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, flashingqwerty said:

in our clueless, terrible, no tactic team, gabby is the only one who has had a major influence.  Scored 1, created 1.

Without Gabby we'd have no goals.

Without doubt our best striker this season, and i fail to see where all the hate is coming from.

Yes, he is limited, but by god he's been very important to us so far this season as trying harder than most!

Some would argue we're in the position we're in because Bruce decided to gamble on rehabilitating Gabby instead of promoting youth. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Some would argue we're in the position we're in because Bruce decided to gamble on rehabilitating Gabby instead of promoting youth. 

How very dare you come on here and post such common sense - this will never do 

5 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

The difference being that what Gabby has done in the first team, which is create or score our only goals, is FACT whilst saying "the kids could have done better" is conjecture.

To hate on gabby for SBs decisions is ludicrous in the extreme. Equivalent to me blaming the admins for something you type.

Hate SB for picking Gabby? Yes, i'm right there with you. But dont hate on gabby when hes the only player we have making goals happen.

7 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

If the youth were better than Gabby, they'd be playing. 

7 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

So then you don't know whether the youth would be playing or not. 

I know that if the youth were doing better than the 1st team, then they would replace the players in the 1st team. 

As of now, they haven't, so they aren't. 

Plus - neither do you. 

Twitter rumours he's had a bust up with Bruce and dropped.

if that's true the boy is thicker than we thought.

Gabby was practically finished at this club with Bruce bringing him back into the fold against many fans wishes.

bruce got him back into the team and the fans were beginning to warm to him again.

if this is the way he repays him then he truly is an idiot! 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Twitter rumours he's had a bust up with Bruce and dropped.

if that's true the boy is thicker than we thought.

Gabby was practically finished at this club with Bruce bringing him back into the fold against many fans wishes.

bruce got him back into the team and the fans were beginning to warm to him again.

if this is the way he repays him then he truly is an idiot! 

Everything happens for a reason. If Gabby really was dropped because of his stupidity, then Davis was given a chance because of it. Now it looks like we don't need Gabby. 

Just now, Czechlad said:

Everything happens for a reason. If Gabby really was dropped because of his stupidity, then Davis was given a chance because of it. Now it looks like we don't need Gabby. 

We may not need him but who will take him off our hands?

we really need to part ways with gabby for the good of the team harmony

14 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

We may not need him but who will take him off our hands?

we really need to part ways with gabby for the good of the team harmony

Gabby has actually one alright so far this season. He is in the last year of his contract, so I doubt anyone would bid for him. 

Gabby just needs to do what Bruce wants and play. 

Â