Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

5 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Has gabby got enough legs left to go back out wide for a bit? I am thinking 3 up top with Green and Gabby as wide supporting Hogan. However this could be a terrible idea! 

Pretty sure he still has 2 of them mate ;)

• Like 1

Missed a sitter because he got the ball under his feet.

Scored a fairly easy one.

Anonymous for the rest.

Not really sure on my opinion on him. I don't think he should be starting though.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Missed a sitter because he got the ball under his feet.

Scored a fairly easy one.

Anonymous for the rest.

Not really sure on my opinion on him. I don't think he should be starting though.

His performance in the first half today all but guarantees he'll start next game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

Some people laughed at us for suggesting that he'd get double figures this season.

Well he's currently on track to score 46, so those people are looking pretty daft right now.

Haha bit early for that sorta talk mate!

Of course I hope he does but...

21 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

His performance in the first half today all but guarantees he'll start next game.

When he doesn't score but has a good game in all other aspects he is shit, and we are told his record is poor for a "striker".

When he scores, he is still shit because he didn't do much else (allegedly).

When he does both, he didn't give a toss in our relegation season so is still shit.

17 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Some people laughed at us for suggesting that he'd get double figures this season.

Well he's currently on track to score 46, so those people are looking pretty daft right now.

With all due respect I still feel this is hilarious 

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

When he doesn't score but has a good game in all other aspects he is shit, and we are told his record is poor for a "striker".

When he does both, he didn't give a toss in our relegation season so is still shit.

Bang on - JV  your a genius 

• Haha 1

JV I've read your support of Gabby and never knocked it, or him to be honest. Today though really showed up what his level is, took his goal well, missed a decent chance, generally worked hard and made a nuisance of himself, all to our benefit. But for 25 minutes, it's all he has left in him now, if used correctly he can be a benefit to us, but I'm not sure Bruce sees this and it will be to our detriment. Impact sub and nothing more for me.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mammoth10 said:

JV I've read your support of Gabby and never knocked it, or him to be honest. Today though really showed up what his level is, took his goal well, missed a decent chance, generally worked hard and made a nuisance of himself, all to our benefit. But for 25 minutes, it's all he has left in him now, if used correctly he can be a benefit to us, but I'm not sure Bruce sees this and it will be to our detriment. Impact sub and nothing more for me.

To be fair, I couldn't watch the game too well as my stream was shite. Obviously was delighted about the goal, as I caught that.

Can't comment on the rest of the performance but I will take your word for it.

• Like 1

To be fair, I couldn't watch the game too well as my stream was shite. Obviously was delighted about the goal, as I caught that.

Can't comment on the rest of the performance but I will take your word for it.

That spell was decent, is more a case of what I think he can now offer us.

14 minutes ago, villarocker said:

All he needs to do is be second best to Kodjia and he's guaranteed a place. Did better than Hogan today.

Well we'll have to wait and see on this & meanwhile the best striker in the club is left kicking his heels

Â