Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

1 minute ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Club captain ladies and gentleman.

Him, lescott and richards share the captainancy what a absolute joke. I cant think of three more undeserving losers. I would give ayew the captains armband for rest of the season

Anyone who still has his Agbonlahor jersey and has not burned it should stuff it with pillows and wear it to the next game.

Or if you own a fat-suit, even better 

• Like 1

Sack him AVFC. Send a clear message to the football world, the fans but most importantly, the rest of the players.

Don't need to take ages to sift out the problem causes. Just change the shift of power in an instance by getting rid of him. 

Pay him off. Il provide £40 of it bk at the next home game where I wouldn't have gone otherwise. Il buy a burger too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roadoftrinity said:

It's obviously for smoking the shisha pipe, unfortunately I think we would struggle to sack him for that. Would be amazing if we could though. 

Sadly yes, only if it was the wacky tobacky

Whilst we need this tosser off the books asp, Contractually I doubt very much we will be able to sack him for his behaviour in Dubai. But this does seem like the start of a process that will ultimately see Gabby released/paid off. 

This is the sort of stuff properly run football clubs do. For once, well done Aston Villa. 

What I like about this is that his actions were not that bad, but the message he sent was terrible and I think this is the new fellas sending a message back. Grealish had better think twice.

• Like 1

I admire the hardline approach the new board seems to be taking and I hope he gets severely disciplined.

I also hope whoever the new manager is never gives him another chance in the first team.

**** him, he's a disgrace and epitomises everything that's been rotten about the club for so long.

Â