Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

5 hours ago, ermie123 said:

We were crap when he played so him not being here will not make any difference.  The same with Delph and Bentekke we were crap when they were here and were crap now they have gone.

We are without doubt, worse without benteke and Delph. 

Gabby on the other hand is absolute shite and we would be no worse off without him, agreed.

One of the worst strikers in the premier league. I can't think of any worse that start regularly.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ermie123 said:

We were crap when he played so him not being here will not make any difference.  The same with Delph and Bentekke we were crap when they were here and were crap now they have gone.

Do I assume you're not happy then?

• Like 1

We are worse without Benteke.

My opinion is we collectively miss the energy and miles covered by Delph and Cleverly, but we have replaced one of them directly with Gana. And are seeking to replace one of our three defensive midfielders with one who can pass and set up goals, who knows one day that might pay off if Vertout comes good or Gil is played centrally more.

Sadly injury and other issues seems to be hampering Gabby, making him even more crap than he already had become.

15 hours ago, Woodytom said:

We are without doubt, worse without benteke and Delph. 

Gabby on the other hand is absolute shite and we would be no worse off without him, agreed.

One of the worst strikers in the premier league. I can't think of any worse that start regularly.

We miss Benteke massively. Not convinced how much we miss Delph though.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Have gabby on bench he can be effective as a sub. He also scores against Everton for some reason

I don't get this belief that he'd be effective as a sub. For a few seasons now people have claimed he'd make a good impact sub.

We have nothing to suggest that this is true.

• Like 2

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-gabby-agbonlahor-more-10468154

Aston Villa striker Gabby Agbonlahor in action against Manchester United

Aston Villa forward Gabby Agbonlahor is still waiting for the chance to end his embarrassing Premier League goal drought which has now entered an eighth month.

Villa’s longest-serving player has picked up more yellow and red cards (28) in the last five seasons than he has scored goals (27).

It’s a statistic he desperately wants to end but a calf injury sustained in the recent defeat to Tottenham has left him sidelined for the past two weeks meaning that Saturday’s trip to Everton will again pass him by.

Goodison Park is a special ground for the 28-year-old as it was where he scored on his debut for Villa way back in 2006.

And some still say he deserves a place in the side?

At least he's working hard at BMH to get himself fit ASAP, instead of going abroad for some warm weather training

c12d8d2e0a0f93875055364fdf1e65a8.jpg

Oh....

Is a picture of him, obviously at night, proof that he isn't rehabbing in warm weather?

I don't rate him, don't particularly like him; but all this making things up to have a go at him is embarrassing.

61442dc344f5c2f917ac7f9cb2c10c99.jpg

Yes I'm making it up....

Is a picture of him, obviously at night, proof that he isn't rehabbing in warm weather?

I don't rate him, don't particularly like him; but all this making things up to have a go at him is embarrassing.

This

If he was putting a 15 hour shift in at BMH in an attempt to get fit there would still be absolutely nothing to stop him from going out for dinner after

There's many sticks to beat gabby with without needing to criticise him for things that simply aren't there

Â