Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

so happy for Gabby, thoroughly deserves the goals, when was the last time we had 3 different strikers score our goals in the last 3 matches, what a great feeling.

Although have to say Gabby does look rather chunky, hope he hasnt lost a yard of pace!!

ooops hush my mouth.

Pleased as punch Gabby rammed my earlier comments down my throat ,when I said his goals at times are insignificant.

Thats the Gabby I want to write about

well done son.

That was a perfect example of scoring 2 goals that :

were significant towards the winning of the game.

were well executed under tight scrutiny from the opposition, despite the deflection

were executed at pace ( the old gabby)

Very encouraging goals to score when appraising a come back.

Very encouraging.

• Like 1

Gabby gets himself in a rut sometimes and it can prove frustrating to watch him. I'm not sure what it is, but it seems to happen time and time again. So coupled with the fact that he can be massively inconsistent with his goal scoring, it can attract criticism from a lot of people.

But the simple fact is, when Gabby is hungry and fit, he is our most dangerous striker. Not the most clinical, but the most dangerous. I genuinely believe that when he's on form and in the team, even when he isn't scoring, defenders are very wary of him which creates more space for other players.

If Paul Lambert can somehow keep that sharpness and hunger in Gabby for a longer period of time then he would be in my starting line-up most weeks.

Well in Gabs!

I love it when Gabby rams words down throats, its alright though next time he has a dip in form you'll see the fools on here talking about how shite he is and that we need to get rid! Very pleased! Seen him do this many a time.

yeah, that's the problem. we've seen too many false dawns from gabby...

he's done this time and again in 4-5 game patches, the disappeared for the rest of the season

I love it when Gabby rams words down throats, its alright though next time he has a dip in form you'll see the fools on here talking about how shite he is and that we need to get rid! Very pleased! Seen him do this many a time.

Exactly this. The problem is; he could have scored 17 last night and some of the posters on here would still be slagging him off by the end of the week.

What makes me laugh is when he scores he simply has no idea what to do.

in fairness, its been a while, so he may have forgotten....

must admit, its a good problem to have... lets hope he figures it out - best way to learn is doing it over and over again...

• Like 2

Â