• Lichaj
    • Ireland
    • Herd
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Bannan (for Herd 46)
    • Gardner (for Cuéllar 66)
    • Baker (for Warnock 81)

Amazing day. Our support was incredible again. Norwich fans all stood up and applauded us when the whole away end (well, practically) took their shoes off and belted out 'Shoes off, if you hate McLeish'!

He really did get both barrels today and Carlos Cuellar at the end was a moment to remember for a long time. The only player on that pitch that gives a **** about Villa and we subbed him and we're now forcing him out of the club - says it all really.

My favourite chant was definitely 'Lets pretend, lets pretend, lets pretend McLeish is sacked, lets pretend McLeish is sacked YEAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Oh and the best fancy dress was definitely the 50-year-old bloke dressed as a trainee gynaecologist :lol: I echo the comment above - Norwich is a fantastic little city - and the fans are some of the most welcoming I've experienced.

Given 5

Everyone else 0

The fans 10

Don't remember much of the football except that we were shite. Great day out though and Norwich is an away day I would like to do again.

dressed as a trainee gynaecologist Laughing

I was going to ask how the hell do you dress up as a trainee gynaecologist?.... but on second thoughts!

Just glad to see the back of a a torturous season.

dressed as a trainee gynaecologist Laughing

I was going to ask how the hell do you dress up as a trainee gynaecologist?.... but on second thoughts!

Just glad to see the back of a a torturous season.

I think it's a case of 'the less said the better' :lol:

Voted for King Carlos, he promised Villa fans a present and Boy did he deliver (No! not the shirt's and short's) He finaly drove the last nail into Mclooser's coffin, lets hope the new manager gives him another chance, as crap as he was i could say he was not out played by any other Villa player (Shay Given excepted). :notworthy:

Â