The Patrick Ebbutt Trophy - VT Player of the Season

LancsVillan

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

At some point this season, I'm not sure when, the post-match voting for Man Of The Match was abandoned, so I doubt we have enough data. I suppose we should have realised which way this season was heading when we had to award the trophy to the third-placed finisher last season after numbers one and two were sold in the summer. 

I hope we reinstate MOTM voting and the trophy next season, and that we have a season worthy of both of those things. 

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

At some point this season, I'm not sure when, the post-match voting for Man Of The Match was abandoned, so I doubt we have enough data. I suppose we should have realised which way this season was heading when we had to award the trophy to the third-placed finisher last season after numbers one and two were sold in the summer. 

I hope we reinstate MOTM voting and the trophy next season, and that we have a season worthy of both of those things. 

I put a poll in after one of the matches to ask if I should continue. Almost no-one voted either way. Feel free to create your own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...