Europa League Final - Channel 5 - 7.45pm

LondonLax

Does everyone remember when we were linked with him and MON dismissed it out of hand because he wasn't British enough :(

Well, Madrid paid 40 million Euros for him. Don't know where we would've gotten money like that anyway.

Does everyone remember when we were linked with him and MON dismissed it out of hand because he wasn't British enough :(
one of our annual link able player, or used to be, alongside Miguel the fullback. How I wish those links with falcao actually materialised

Well, Madrid paid 40 million Euros for him. Don't know where we would've gotten money like that anyway.

I'm pretty sure we were linked with him back when he was at River Plate. I remember people making the comparison with Angel. The fee was about £5m.

EDIT:

Here is the story from the time. £5m from River Plate :(

Athletic have been good up until tonight. Very nervous at start and Atleti had right attitude and well deserve to be in front.

Falcao has been masterclass in centre forward play, his 2nd goal was brilliant awareness

I hadnt heard of Radamel Falcao until 2 months ago. He is the reason Colombia will be at the next world cup.

He was top scorer in last year Europa League and was linked with chelsea all summer

His record for Colombia is quite average

Â