Bring back Olaf Melberg!!

VillaCas

Olaf Melberg is on a Bosman in the summer and Everton are sniffing around - we've surely got to get him back at Villa

He's only 34 and must have a couple more years left in him. He'd be ideal as cover and a utility player at full back, centre half and defensive midfield and would be a great influence on youngsters like Baker, Clark, Gardner, Herd etc

We might score from a corner once in a while with him in the team

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/internationell/grekland/article14779158.ab

I was OK with letting him go at the level we were at back then...and I'd be happy bringing him back considering the level we are at now. Would happily have him in the team over Dunne/Collins right now. Think he always seemed like a good pro, would be good for the youngsters, good for morale and good for the team.

as player coach would be better option and im sure he would be interested to come back. If Eck did stay this would be one way of getting fans a little bit onside

lets not bring anyone back. Lets look to the future and re-shape the identity of the club. Basically what i mean is get rid of mcleish and bring in a young manager with a proper footballing philosophy.

Â