Possibly the best foul ever.

The_Rev

Bosnich tried a combo of the Zakora and Schumacher one on Klinsman, but ive never found a video or picture of it

That was my first ever night game at VP. Magical night. Villa also had one cleared off the line that iirc had gone over but wasn't given.

bosnich8.jpg

Bosnich tried a combo of the Zakora and Schumacher one on Klinsman, but ive never found a video or picture of it

bosnich8.jpg

I believe Gareth has also created his own artist's impression of that. It's much better.

That was my first ever night game at VP. Magical night. Villa also had one cleared off the line that iirc had gone over but wasn't given.

bosnich8.jpg

That night was the first time I got served with beer in a pub. Also the first time I ever went into the Trinity Road stand. The best thing about the "foul" is how Bosnich totally got away with it. No red card, not even a booking. In fact, I seem to recall the referee gave us a goal kick! Then it was completely ignored the next day in the papers because Eric Cantona had decided to overshadow Bozzie by doing this:

Lye3el.jpg

That night was the first time I got served with beer in a pub. Also the first time I ever went into the Trinity Road stand. The best thing about the "foul" is how Bosnich totally got away with it. No red card, not even a booking. In fact, I seem to recall the referee gave us a goal kick! Then it was completely ignored the next day in the papers because Eric Cantona had decided to overshadow Bozzie by doing this:

Lye3el.jpg

One of the linesman at the Cantona match now works as a guard for Cross Country based in Birmingham

Â