Hiya Norwich City fan here

cityangel

Wondered if two nice kind people would answer the following questions for me, which will form part of a preview that I'm writing for the game.

Have a safe trip to Norwich for those of you who are travelling and enjoy the game. CA

Questions

1) Firstly what’s your name, age and how long have you been supporting Villa?

2) Who do you think will be your most influential player on Sunday and why?

3) What do you think of what you have seen of Norwich so far this season?

4) Which of our players do you rate and why?

5) Where did you honestly think back in August, that Villa and Norwich would finish this season

6) Will you be travelling to Carrow Road on Saturday, have you been before and what do you think of our stadium.

7) What’s your prediction for the game?

8) Do you think Alex McLeish will be sacked after the weekend and who would be in your top 3 to take over?

Thanks for your help. :)

It'd be nice if the message above included "I'll post a link to my preview when it's posted and of course link back to villatalk.com"

It'd be nice if the message above included "I'll post a link to my preview when it's posted and of course link back to villatalk.com"

I didn't post the link because I know from experience how annoying it is when someone new registers then plasters their website addy in their first post, plus most footy forums ban other footy website links anyway.

Thanks to Chappy for taking the time to reply, once I've finished the preview and its up I will come back with a link so he can read it.

Enjoy the game and safe trip.

CA

1) Firstly what’s your name, age and how long have you been supporting Villa? Blandy, middle, since the early to mid 70s

2) Who do you think will be your most influential player on Sunday and why?

Dunne or Ireland - Dunne is a leader and Ireland creative - but both are capable of falling short

3) What do you think of what you have seen of Norwich so far this season?

I like them - they give it a go, play as a team and are well backed by the support

4) Which of our players do you rate and why? Your keeper's excellent and Wes Hoolihan if he is at it, is a nippy creative and dangerous player.

5) Where did you honestly think back in August, that Villa and Norwich would finish this season. 14th and 15th

6) Will you be travelling to Carrow Road on Saturday, have you been before and what do you think of our stadium. No, Yes, and I like it, though I remember a shortage of facilities in the away end. I also like the town and like the fans. I lived near Norwich for a short while in the 80s and Norwich was the place we went for a good night out. It's a friendly place with good beer.

7) What’s your prediction for the game? 2-1 Norwich

8) Do you think Alex McLeish will be sacked after the weekend and who would be in your top 3 to take over? Yes, and I ruddy hope so.

Thanks for your help. :) You're welcome.

Questions

1) Firstly what’s your name, age and how long have you been supporting Villa? Tom, 19, Last missed a game 1997.

2) Who do you think will be your most influential player on Sunday and why? Stephen Ireland - His boxers aren't the only reason he's called Superman

3) What do you think of what you have seen of Norwich so far this season? Really decent side, a pleasure to watch at times.

4) Which of our players do you rate and why? I like Pilkington - just think he looks like he could be class.

5) Where did you honestly think back in August, that Villa and Norwich would finish this season? Villa a little higher, maybe 13th, Norwich around the same area.

6) Will you be travelling to Carrow Road on Saturday, have you been before and what do you think of our stadium. I'll be travelling to Great Yarmouth on Saturday, might wait till Sunday for Carrow Road though! ;) I have been before, think it's a decent ground, but obviously been a while since (which is a shame)

7) What’s your prediction for the game? 2-2, Carruthers and Ireland for Villa.

8) Do you think Alex McLeish will be sacked after the weekend and who would be in your top 3 to take over? I backed him at first, genuinely thought he'd change his ways. Obviously not, so I really hope he is sacked, yes. Top 3 would be Di Matteo, Lambert & Hughton.

Thanks for your help. :)

Apologies if you didn't need another one - just thought I'd put another set of opinions out!

FFS Blandy, Do you have taste buds mate? hahaha

6) Will you be travelling to Carrow Road on Saturday, have you been before and what do you think of our stadium. No, Yes, and I like it, though I remember a shortage of facilities in the away end. I also like the town and like the fans. I lived near Norwich for a short while in the 80s and Norwich was the place we went for a good night out. It's a friendly place with good beer.

I also have always enjoyed going to Norwich and Ipswich over the years but the beer in Norfolk is by far the worst (in the UK) I have ever tasted lol.

I don't recall either Blandy but as I haven't been there for 10+ years I guess they have improved.

Now you have got me thinking of beer and as it's 1pm here in sunny Perth I'm off to the local to quench that thirst, I'll have one for you as well lol

Â