Summer Holidays 2012

Demitri_C

16 days a year that I can take by choice, I also get one day every three weeks - compulsory i.e. I get paid for one extra shift a week that I don't do

I do however only work a 4 day week and in my 3 week rota there is a complete week off every three weeks, meaning I work 11 shifts in 21 days

Thats mental, what job do you do?

I get 25 days + stat. Plus this year I'll get an extra 2 weeks paternity leave.

16 days a year that I can take by choice, I also get one day every three weeks - compulsory i.e. I get paid for one extra shift a week that I don't do

I do however only work a 4 day week and in my 3 week rota there is a complete week off every three weeks, meaning I work 11 shifts in 21 days

I work as a supervisor in Western Europe's busiest private hire taxi call centre (1700 cars - over 180,000 jobs a week)

As it happens today is the second day of a five day holiday, my first of the year, I've taken time off for my summer hols and still have 7 days free to take off, can't think right now when I'm going to use them

I work as a supervisor in Western Europe's busiest private hire taxi call centre

Streetcars_2008.JPG

Just kidding, thats quite a complex payment structure they've got there isn't it?

Dunno, works for me. When I get back on Monday I'll be in every day for a month doing overtime on my days off. Four new supervisors to train and only I am allowed to do it, might even have to double shift it some days. One greedy bastard that's me ;-)

Dunno, works for me. When I get back on Monday I'll be in every day for a month doing overtime on my days off. Four new supervisors to train and only I am allowed to do it, might even have to double shift it some days. One greedy bastard that's me ;-)

Same as me, in the middle of at least 20 days straight working as I keep creating myself overtime. When they offer 12 hour shifts for time and a half Saturday and double time Sunday I aint saying no :D

Will be booking a last minute all inclusive at the end of the month as a first holiday for my little one. Can't wait.

So Jubilee week rural wales, canoing, chilling and drinking

July North Yorkshire walking chilling and drinking

August 2 weeks in the Dordogne, swimming chilling and drinking

Ah the joys of camping. Actually by camping, reckon the whole lot will cost about £800 for the 4 of us, including travel

Hate to rub it in, but I'm a week and a half into a 19 week break between my first and second year at uni. Magnificent.

Anyways, back to the holidays, my mates want to go skiing in December which will be around a grand, which I simply can't afford. Last year we did Malia on £500 including spending money and stayed in a great hotel and all. Plus, the thought of exercising whilst hungover is probably one of the worst combinations I can think of.

Â