Villa scouts watching Valon Berisha TV2 claims

Kay-Ole

I'm Norwegian and follow the Norwegian league of course.

VERY few of the players in the Tippeliga would go right into our squad, if any at all. Not even close to be honest.

Perhaps only one player I would like here, a full back called Vegard E. Hedenstad.

Put players like Barry Bannan in this league and he would look like Xavi.

Look at Per Ciljan Skjelbred, one of our brightest talents who joined Hamburg last year. Completely rotting away at right back or something, never playing, and he is an offensive midfielder.

The level of the Tippeliga is extremely weak this season.

Thanks for the list....what about jo Inge Berget, heard his name somewhere....on a side note doesn't he play at molde?

Didn't make it at Udinese, soon shipped back to Norway on loan. Then purchased by Molde where he is a decent enough player, but he will never make it at a higher level.

I'm not a big fan of Berisha, clearly technically gifted and a hard worker, but despite the nice touches and turns he doesn't really dominate games that much, imo.

From the previous posts regarding players from Tippeligaen, I'm surprised Bjorn Bergman Sigurdasson isn't mentioned. 21 year old Icelandic striker, powerful goalgetter type with insane acceleration. Best striker in the league.

Also, being a Tromso supporter, I would mention Ruben Y Jenssen, Kara Mbodji, and Saliou Ciss (last two Senegalese).

Y Jenssen, although a bit older at 24, is preferred in the national side ahead of the likes of Henriksen and Wolff Eikrem. Miles better than Henriksen, and edges it vs Eikrem if you ask me. Dominating player and a major reason Tromso was second behind Molde last year and are looking strong this year as well.

If you fancy more detail, I would advise you to consult Football Manager :D

I'm Norwegian and follow the Norwegian league of course.

VERY few of the players in the Tippeliga would go right into our squad, if any at all. Not even close to be honest.

Perhaps only one player I would like here, a full back called Vegard E. Hedenstad.

Put players like Barry Bannan in this league and he would look like Xavi.

Look at Per Ciljan Skjelbred, one of our brightest talents who joined Hamburg last year. Completely rotting away at right back or something, never playing, and he is an offensive midfielder.

The level of the Tippeliga is extremely weak this season.

Skjelbred ruins me on FM, often gets bought by Arsenal (I think, and us if im not Villa). Wouldnt mind him purely because he's decent on FM (not for actual footballing value, just my FM game next season)

There are some talented young players in Norway, but have my doubts if we should buy any of them, as we do have talented young players in Gardner, Johnson, Bannan etc. We need proven players that can get right into our team and be better.

I can see the logic in shipping out Bannan and getting in Eikrem instead, but I am afraid that Eikrem is not that much better than Bannan.

The young Norwegians will and probably should go to the Dutch, Belgian and French league. There they can succeed.

Also, there are quite a few that has done well in Germany (Moa Abdellaoue, Didier Konan Ya, Nortvedt).

If we were to look for talented players, I would say Kara as my first choice. Also the 17 year old Ole Kristian Selnæs might come very good.

I don't see Berisha in the PL category. Neither Henriksen, he should go to Celtic or Brugge and have a nice career there.

Â