Chicken stops play!!!!

TrentVilla

That chicken protest was amazing.

The meedya always seem to get these things wrong when the obvious is staring at them in the face. Claiming the fans are to blame is pathetic. Steve Kean is totally out of his depth and Venky's havn't got a clue. Allardyce, for all his faults, knows relegation scraps. You reckon they'd be in this position if they hadn't sacked him?

Sky spent the whole game slagging off the protesting fans. Suggesting they were to blame for poor performances.

was same with Villa. Fans are being blamed for Eck ineptness. A sky boycott is needed

It's because the media is full of ex players and managers. They probably believe what they are saying too, but lets face it, unhappy fans are a result of a piss poor team, not a symptom.

yje hicken thing was hilarous. i really do feel for blackburn fans they dont deserve this.

rovers are the club most similar to us, take note whats happene dto them lerner. that will be us next season if you stick with mcleish

Wigan, Blackburn and QPR have all had memorable wins in the league this season.

Apart from Chelsea away (who everyone seemed to be beating) we never.

Having only won 7 games two of them we were VERY lucky, against Fulham and Norwich

We are SO fortunate now to be relegated this season already.

One thing pointed out by another poster is that it does look like we are a hard team to beat unless your Utd, Arsenal, Man City then its just 3-0 default

To be fair I don't think we were that lucky to beat Norwich. That's probably our only convincing performance of the season (and it wasn't that convincing, which says a lot)

The 'we all love chicken' chants at their place when we went their are one of my fondest memories of away trips this season, up their with 2-0 HT at Arsenal...gosh they must be sick of it, I bet every team who goes there has had a field day with Venky's this season. I also really like Ewood Park, proper football ground, but one with not too much antiquity about it, ala Goodison Park.

was usually guaranteed 4 points a season off Blackburn

Good point. We've just lost some valuable points from next season :)

"Don't think there'll be any eggs from him in the morning"

I don't think there'll be any eggs from HIM any morning. Also, it's obviously a hen.

Sky spent the whole game slagging off the protesting fans. Suggesting they were to blame for poor performances. It's like the proles aren't allowed to voice their dissatisfaction.
AT least the normal media have finally turned round. I read a couple of reports in the papers this am and they were both highly critical of Kean and Venky's and rightly so, but all through the season the media angle on it all has been that the fans have been unreasonable.

It's been exactly the same with Villa - there's been barely a peep along the lines of "the fans were right all along" until very recently. It's like they are incapable of looking at the various sides of a story and reflecting a balanced view, and that's the quality press, TV and radio, as well as the scummy rags.

It's been exactly the same with Villa - there's been barely a peep along the lines of "the fans were right all along" until very recently. It's like they are incapable of looking at the various sides of a story and reflecting a balanced view, and that's the quality press, TV and radio, as well as the scummy rags.

I like to think I've contributed to the media coming round in a very small way.

I had an email conversation with one of the guys on the Guardian's Football Weekly podcast and he agreed with me and said he'd mention the Villa fans views on the podcast, which he did!

I've done my part! :D

Â