Chicken stops play!!!!

TrentVilla

Absolutely. Sounds like a very dangerous atmosphere. Fair play to Paul Robinson for braving it so say thank you to all four stands.

(Of course he's probably got a relegation release clause, but still.)

Sky spent the whole game slagging off the protesting fans. Suggesting they were to blame for poor performances. It's like the proles aren't allowed to voice their dissatisfaction.

Sky spent the whole game slagging off the protesting fans. Suggesting they were to blame for poor performances.

was same with Villa. Fans are being blamed for Eck ineptness. A sky boycott is needed

Sky spent the whole game slagging off the protesting fans. Suggesting they were to blame for poor performances.

was same with Villa. Fans are being blamed for Eck ineptness. A sky boycott is needed

Started mine a year ago. I cancelled Sky Sports last summer, the lady on the phone said to me, "you know that's only saving you £3 a month". She didn't seem to grasp the concept that it wasn't a money saving gesture. She even said "So why are you stopping your Sky Sports subscription again, I have to put down a reason?"

Appparently "you've sucked the life out of football" wasn't an acceptable response on her form, it did not compute and apparently I couldn't stop Sky News because it was free anyway....

I feel for them, no smug feeling from me. It could of so easily been Villa. I think Villa will end up staying up by 2 points in the end. :shock:

Now Villa are safe, I look back on the important moments, and there is 1 that stands out above any other.

Andreas Weimann 91st minute winner against Fulham. Scrappiest goal ever but so crucial.

Robinson

03 Mn Olsson

05 Givet

16 Dann

18 Orr

08 Dunn

12 Pedersen

09 Modeste

23 Hoilett

24 Yakubu

Substitutes

10 Formica

14 Petrovic

15 Nzonzi

21 Ms Olsson

20 Rochina

25 Goodwillie

Just copy and pasted the Blackburn squad. Looking at that, I think of the bottom 6 they are the 2nd best (behind villa). Alot of premiership players there who I would like Mcleish to buy, they should still be in the division.

Pedersen, Hoilett, Olsson (the one that's been there a while) and Nzonzi are all better players than where Blackburn have ended up. The first 3 especially.

Hoilett is obviously their star, he will be at the centre of a bidding war in the summer. Pedersen's best days are probably behind him if we are being honest. I think Robinson is a decent keeper, though I dont think we should sign him. Nzonzi will probably be in the Premier League next season too.

Pedersen has always been dreadful, most overrated player for years. Had one good season, and has lived on it ever since.

I always chuckle at his supposed excellent long distance shooting and set pieces.

Would happily take Olsson and even Yakubu though. N'Zonzi can be decent but is a total thug and wouldn't want him.

Oh and Robinson is dreadful too :lol: Shoot outside the box v him and you've practically scored. The guy can't dive properly anymore.

Â