Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Is it wrong that i dont actually care either way?

Win, lose or draw...does it really **** matter?

What a sad state of affairs. :(

I was thinking the same before I opened the thread. I couldn't really give a toss about the result in this game. That must be a first for me.

Not going to happen but I would like to see:

------------Given---------------

Lichaj Cuellar Dunne Warnock

-------------Herd---------------

Nzog----Ireland-----Carruthers

-------Gabby Ivanhoe-----------

3 nil Villa; Cuellar, Heskey, and Nzogbia. Yes I have had a few drinks.

When was the last time Gabby scored? 2004?

League or Cup?

Last league game I remember is Blackburn which was a nice curler and then in the cup with a shot from about 25 out that a decent keeper would have saved.

Started the season well then disappeared.

League or Cup?

Last league game I remember is Blackburn which was a nice curler and then in the cup with a shot from about 25 out that a decent keeper would have saved.

There's something wrong with him IMHO. He's either got an underlying condition or injury that he doesn't seem to be able to shake off.

For 2 season's he's looked out of sorts and he's the kind of player if he's not 100% in top notch condition, he plays gash.

Unfortunately to add to any injury/health woes he's now desperately out of confidence in front of goal. Two one on one's in game against the Baggies and he fluffed both facing Ben Foster.

League or Cup?

There's something wrong with him IMHO. He's either got an underlying condition or injury that he doesn't seem to be able to shake off.

He's suffering from a condition known as lazyitis. It's shocking that even as captain he looks disinterested.

He's suffering from a condition known as lazyitis. It's shocking that even as captain he looks disinterested.

You could be spot on, but I was trying to be charitable and giving him the benefit of the doubt.

If he is suffering from a case of lazyitis - then perhaps someone should prescribe the getrid or kickupthebutt treatment.

anyone else hoping Norwich spank us tommorrow to put the final nail in the ginger bell ends coffin?

i know i am

FFS, think I've heard it all now

Tomorrow has zero bearing on ecks fate